If you desire to join then the exam would be conducted by the Gujarat Senior Education Board (GSEB) in order to enroll you into the under graduate engineering course. It is mandatory to appear in JEE main exam as the admissions would be allotted on the basis of the JEE Main scores. No separate exam would be organized for the same. If you are interested in applying for this then you must check all the eligibility criteria first and then proceed towards filling up the application form which would be released after the declaration of result of JEE main. You can have a look at all the necessary details related to GUJCET 2017 here on this page.
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Eligibility Criteria
It is important that you need to be eligible for this and satisfying all the terms and conditions set by the exam official authority for the GUJCET 2017. You need to fulfill the GUJCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria before moving further.
- You need to have cleared intermediate examination (12th class) form a recognized board like Gujarat board and central board of secondary education (CBSE).
- If you have cleared from other state boards and have appeared in JEE main examination then also you would be considered as eligible.
- You need to be an Indian
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Application Form
If you are eligible then you can proceed further and can fill the GUJCET 2017 Application Form which is expected to be released in the month of June 2017. The information entered in the application form should be accurate.
- The application form can be only filled online.
- First you need to collect the pin from the designated centers and then proceed further.
- Online registration fee is Rs 250 which is to be paid along with the application form of the exam of GUJCET 2017.
- Face in the photograph must cover 50% part and must be in the white background.
- The application form will be submitted on time otherwise the links will be deactivated.
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Exam Pattern
It is important to understand the exam pattern for the GUJCET 2017. It encircles the details of the structure of the main exam and also its special features. The exam pattern will be set by the JEE main authority as the exam will be conducted by them and followed by them at every stage.
- The exam will be held in two papers namely paper 1 and paper 2.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- 180 minutes will be given to finish the GUJCET 2017 Exam.
- The exam will be in Hindi, English and Gujarati, Urdu etc.
- The exam will be held in both offline as well as the online mode.
- The paper 1 will contain the 90 questions and paper 2 carries the 82 questions.
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Counselling
The counselling for the GUJCET Exam 2017 will be held so as to give the admissions to you in the college or Universities of Gujarat. This counselling procedure will be held on the basis of the JEE main examination. Only if you have appeared in the JEE main exam and have its score card you would be eligible for this examination.
- Seats will be allotted as per scores in the JEE main examination
- You need to to report the allotted centre within the limited days otherwise seat will cancelled.
- The documents which are mandatory in document verification must brought along with you.
- Once you have fill the choice it cannot be altered after once submitted as per the norms of GUJCET 2017 admissions.
GUJCET 2017 Important Dates:
|Publication of detailed official notification for Gujarat CET 2017||March / April 2017|
|Availability of application form||April 2017|
|Last date to apply||April 2017|
|Download GUJCET 2017 admit card||May 2017|
|GujCET 2017 exam||2nd week of May 2017|
|Official answer keys are released by GSEB||May 2017|
|Declaration of GUJCET 2017 result||May 2017|
|Counselling and seat allotment||June 2017 onwards|
Other UG State Level Engineering Entrance Exams
|Assam CEE 2017||GCET 2017|
|Bihar CET 2017||GUJCET 2017|
|CG PET 2017||Haryana Admission 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017||JCECE 2017|
|EAMCET 2017||KCET 2017|