GUJCET 2017 Details on Answer Key, Result and Counselling Procedure – If you desire to join then the exam would be conducted by the Gujarat Senior Education Board (GSEB) in order to enrol you into the undergraduate engineering course. It is mandatory to appear in JEE main exam as the admissions would be allotted on the basis of the JEE Main scores. No separate exam would be organised for the same. If you are interested in applying for this then you must check all the eligibility criteria first and then proceed towards filling up the application form which would be released after the declaration of result of JEE main. You can have a look at all the necessary details related to GUJCET 2017 here on this page.
- GUJCET 2017 Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- GUJCET 2017 Engineering Application Form
- GUJCET 2017 Engineering Exam Pattern
- GUJCET Syllabus 2017
- GUJCET Admit Card 2017
- GUJCET Result 2017
- GUJCET Merit List 2017
- GUJCET 2017 Engineering Counselling
- GUJCET 2017 Engineering Exam Dates
- GUJCET Participating Institutes 2017
- GUJCET Reservation of Seats 2017
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Eligibility Criteria
It is important that you need to be eligible for this and satisfying all the terms and conditions set by the exam official authority for the GUJCET 2017. You need to fulfil the GUJCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria before moving further.
- You need to have cleared intermediate examination (12th class) from a recognised board like Gujarat board and central board of secondary education (CBSE).
- If you have cleared from other state boards and have appeared in JEE main examination then also you would be considered as eligible.
- You need to be an Indian
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Application Form
If you are eligible then you can proceed further and can fill the GUJCET 2017 Application Form which is expected to be released in the month of June 2017. The information entered in the application form should be accurate.
- The application form can be only filled online.
- First, you need to collect the pin from the designated centres and then proceed further.
- Online registration fee is Rs 250 which is to be paid along with the application form of the exam of GUJCET 2017.
- Face in the photograph must cover 50% part and must be in the white background.
- The application form will be submitted on time otherwise the links will be deactivated.
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Exam Pattern
It is important to understand the exam pattern for the GUJCET 2017. It encircles the details of the structure of the main exam and also its special features. The exam pattern will be set by the JEE main authority as the exam will be conducted by them and followed by them at every stage.
- The exam will be held in two papers namely paper 1 and paper 2.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- 180 minutes will be given to finish the GUJCET 2017 Exam.
- The exam will be in Hindi, English and Gujarati, Urdu etc.
- The exam will be held in both offline as well as the online mode.
- The paper 1 will contain the 90 questions and paper 2 carries the 82 questions.
GUJCET Syllabus 2017
The examination of GUJCET 2017 will consist of three subjects – Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. The admission committee has suggested that the applicants study the basics of 10+2 (or equivalent) examination for the preparation of the entrance examination. The syllabus will be updated soon by the admission committee. The applicants can check GUJCET Syllabus 2017 for all updates.
GUJCET Admit Card 2017
GUJCET 2017 Admit card will be released by the admission committee on May 5, 2017. Candidates can download the admit card for GUJCET online. All information regarding the examination day i.e., exam centre, date, timings and more will be written in the admit card of GUJCET 2017. It is important for all applicants to keep the admit card with them safely and produce it during the examination. Failure to show the admit card during the exam day will lead to the disqualification of the applicant. Candidates can download the GUJCET admit card 2017 till May 10 – the day of the exam.
GUJCET Result 2017
The admission committee will be releasing the result of GUJCET 2017 in online mode. The result will consist of the scores of the applicants along with their names and roll numbers. The applicants will have to log in with their credentials and access their result which will be released tentatively in May 2017.
GUJCET Merit List 2017
The merit list of GUJCET 2017 will be released tentatively in the month of May 2017. The admission committee will prepare the merit list based on 60 percentile weight over the applicant’s score in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination and 40 percentile weight over GUJCET 2017 examination. Based on their merit, the applicants will be ranked in the merit list. Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of their rankings in the merit list.
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Counselling
The counselling for the GUJCET Exam 2017 will be held so as to give the admissions to you in the college or Universities of Gujarat. This counselling procedure will be held on the basis of the JEE main examination. Only if you have appeared in the JEE main exam and have its scorecard you would be eligible for this examination.
- Seats will be allotted as per scores in the JEE main examination
- You need to report the allotted centre within the limited days otherwise seat will be cancelled.
- The documents which are mandatory in document verification must be brought along with you.
- Once you have filled the choice it cannot be altered after once submitted as per the norms of GUJCET 2017 admissions.
GUJCET 2017 Engineering Exam Dates
GUJCET 2017 Admission Events
Important Dates (Tentative)
|1||Release of Official Notification Announcing GUJCET 2017||1st December 016|
|2||Release of Online Application Forms||30th March 2017|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms||16th April 2017|
|4||Release of Admit Card||5th May 2017|
|5||GUJCET 2017||10th May 2017|
GUJCET Participating Institutes 2017
The state of Gujarat offers admissions to all eligible applicants into the 112 participating engineering institutes through GUJCET 2017. Only those applicants who qualify the entrance examination and fulfil the required eligibility will be allotted seats into the following institutes. Listed below are some of the institutes under GUJCET 2017.
GUJCET 2017 Participating Institutes
Participating Institutes of GUJCET 2017
Total Number of Seats Offered
|1||Nirma University, Ahmedabad||780|
|2||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar||300|
|3||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar||300|
|4||Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad||612|
|5||Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering, Ahmedabad||120|
|6||Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad||720|
|7||Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar||1020|
|8||Lukhdhirji Engineering College, Morbi||510|
|9||Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management, Ahmedabad||150|
|10||Government Engineering College, Rajkot||540
GUJCET Reservation of Seats 2017
GUJCET 2017 offers reservation to various categories. The following are the reservation of seats for GUJCET 2017 Given below are the percentage of seats reserved for each category.
Categories under GUJCET 2017
Percentage of Seats Reserved
|3||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including widows and orphan of any caste||27%|
|4||Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|5||Physically Disabled Category||3%|
|6||Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen||1%|
Admission Committee for Professional Courses
Admission Building, Nr. Library,
L. D. College of Engg. Campus,
Ahmedabad 380015, INDIA