You must be aware of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test popularly known as GUJCET 2018 which is a state level engineering entrance exam.
It is organized to offer admission to individuals like you in different medical fields such as B.Tech and B.E courses in different government and private colleges in the state of Gujarat.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to be 17 years of age and need to be of Gujarat domicile to apply for the examination.
- You need to have cleared in Higher Secondary Certificate examination from a recognized board/university to apply for the examination.
- You need to have secured at least 50% of the total in the examination in case of general category (45% in case of reserved category).
- Those of you applying for BE, B.Tech courses need to have PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) as their subjects to apply for the examination.
- Those of you who desire to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses should have PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) as their subjects.
- You are required to pay the application fee of Rs 250/- through DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”
- If candidates fail to pay fee their application will be rejected.
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions 1 mark each.
- Time for the test will be about 180 minutes.
- The test will be conducted in English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- 0.25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Atom and Nucleus
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenol, and Ether
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Nitro compounds
- Polymer Substances
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Water Relation of Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmo Regulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration, and Ageing
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Population-Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
GUJCET 2018 is organized by The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat.
Those of you who are interested can fill the application form from April 2018. The program for this exam is on the basis of education’s department’s syllabus for HSC (12th Science stream). GUJCET 2018 entrance exam would be around May 2018.
|GUJCET Medical 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||GUJCET|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
GUJCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You would be considered eligible for GUJCET 2018 examination only if you satisfy the following conditions:
GUJCET 2018 Application form
If you are interested you can fill and submit the GUJCET 2018 application form.
Steps for applying for GUJCET 2018 form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You are required to register by visiting website www.gseb.org
Step 2: You are required to click on GUJCET and then on “Apply Online”
Step 3: You are required to fill your Name, Mobile number, and Email ID and register it.
Step 4: You need to log in and fill in your personal, qualification and necessary detail as mentioned in the form and submit it.
Step 5: You need to pay application fees to complete the process offline through DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”
Step 6: After completion of the form you need to take the printout of form and send your application form to the following address:
Admission Committee for Professional Courses,
L.D. College of Engineering Campus,
Ahmadabad – 380015
GUJCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
GUJCET 2018 Syllabus
Knowledge of the syllabus would help you to prepare better for the Exam.
GUJCET 2018 Exam Dates
|The issue of notification and application form||23rd March 2018|
|Last date to apply||7th April 2018|
|Availability of admit card||April 2018|
|Exam date||23rd April 2018|
|Result Declaration||May/June 2018|
|Counseling date||June 2018|
GUJCET Admit Card 2018
GUJCET 2018 Admit card will be released by the admission committee in May 2018. Candidates can download the admit card for GUJCET online.
All information regarding the examination day i.e., exam center, date, timings and more will be written on the admit card of GUJCET 2018.
It is important for all applicants to keep the admit card with them safely and produce it during the examination. Failure to show the admit card during the exam day will lead to the disqualification of the applicant.
Candidates can download the GUJCET admit card 2018 till May the day of the exam.
GUJCET 2018 Result
The candidates who appeared in this examination can check their GUJCET MBBS Result from the official portal. The examination authority will declare the GUJCET 2018 result on their official web page www.gseb.org.
Candidates will be able to check the result along with marks in all subjects. Candidates need to log in to account and enter the Application Number, Date of Birth (DOB) and submit it.
GUJCET 2018 Counselling
The event of changes of choices by the candidates for admission will take in the first week of July 2018. Declaration of the first allotment will be done at the end of the second week of July 2018.
Display of filled and locked choices will take place in the second week of July 2018. The seat will be allotted based on the merit list, scorecard, and availability of seats. Students must have to carry all required documents along with a photocopy of it.
GUJCET Participating Institutes 2018
The state of Gujarat offers admissions to all eligible applicants into the 112 participating engineering institutes through GUJCET 2018.
Only those applicants who qualify the entrance examination and fulfill the required eligibility will be allotted seats to the following institutes. Listed below are some of the institutes under GUJCET 2018.
GUJCET 2018 Participating Institutes
Participating Institutes of GUJCET 2018
Total Number of Seats Offered
|1||Nirma University, Ahmedabad||780|
|2||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar||300|
|3||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar||300|
|4||Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad||612|
|5||Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering, Ahmedabad||120|
|6||Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad||720|
|7||Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar||1020|
|8||Lukhdhirji Engineering College, Morbi||510|
|9||Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management, Ahmedabad||150|
|10||Government Engineering College, Rajkot||540