GSIB Entrance Test 2018 – GITAM School of International Business calls interested candidates to apply for admission into MBA (IB), MBA (IBF), MBA (GLSCM) 2018.
GSIB Entrance Test 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 50% marks in total or equivalent grade in any Bachelor’s Degree (after Sr.Secondary) from a recognized University is needed.
- A candidate who is waiting for his/her results of Final Year Degree examinations can also apply. However they need to submit a proof of graduation before the last week of Sept 2018, failing to do so their admission will immediately cancelled without a fee refund.
- They need to have valid test score in CAT – 2016/ XAT – 2017/ MAT –(Sep-2017, Dec-2017, Feb-2018 and May-2018)/ GET 17* (GSIB Entrance Test 2018) / GMAT/CMAT – 1st & 2nd
GSIB Entrance Test 2018 Admission Process
- Students who wish to gain admission need to apply with one of the test scores (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT) as mentioned in the Valid Test Scores.
- Students are taken into consideration on the basis of one of the test scores for a test in International Business IQ (IB-IQ), Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
- Students are selected on the basis of marks scored for Provisional Admission.
Note: Applications for GET 16 are not considered if they are given without “APP-MBA”.
How to Apply for GSIB Entrance Test 2018
Inorder to apply you need to do the following:
- You need to submit applications online from the website gsib.org
- A payment of Rs.1000/- is taken for application along with brochures which are available at designated centers.
- Also the application can be downloaded from the schools official website (gsib.org) and submitted including a Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business” payable at Visakhaptnam.
- An additional fee of Rs 500/- would be charged for candidates who wish to register for GET 16.
- Applications are taken into consideration on the basis of CAT – 2016/ XAT – 2018/ MAT-(Sep-2017, Dec-2017, Feb-2018) and May-2018) / GET’17* (GSIB Entrance Test 2018) / GMAT/CMAT-1st & 2nd tests.
- The candidates who are selected are requested for IB-IQ Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The final selection for admission is made on the basis of the candidates performance in the above tests.
GSIB Entrance Test 2017 Important Dates
|Last date for the submission of applications:||Saturday, February 18, 2018|
|Date of GSIB test (GET 17)||Sunday, February 26, 2018|
|Date of announcement of Results:||Monday, February 27, 2018|