The GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted in June 2018. The registrations for the exam has to be done before May 2018 end.
The GSIB Entrance Exam is organized for admissions into various MBA and PGDM courses offered by the GITAM School of International Business (GSIB).
GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form
- Visit the official website
- Go to the Admission tab.
- Click on Apply and
- Fill up the form with all necessary details asked.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Late submission will lead to rejection.
- Fill your correct information only as it will be verified later.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 Application Fees
The Application Fees for the GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 is Rs. 1000/-. This fee can be paid online or offline. There are various modes of payment.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Demand Draft
The demand draft should be made in the favor of GITAM School of International Business. This DD is payable at Visakhapatnam.
Note: A student can register for GET 2018 also in the same application by paying an extra fee of Rs.500/-.
GSIB 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University/Board. (Minimum 50%)
- Students studying in the final year are also eligible to apply for this exam. But they will have to submit a proof of graduation at the time of admission. Till then their admission will be provisional.
- The candidates who have a good valid score in XAT 2018/ CAT 2018/ MAT 2018 / NMAT / CMAT / GMAT are eligible directly to apply for admission. They don not have to give this entrance exam.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 Syllabus
The GSIB Entrance Exam Paper will consist of 3 subjects namely:-
- Verbal Ability
- Logic and Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
GSIB Entrance Exam Pattern 2018
- 120 Questions – 1 minute each.
- All questions are of multiple choice.
- Duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- There are 3 sections, each section carries 40 marks.
Important Points Related To GSIB 2018
- The selected applicants will receive a call letter by post, Email, and SMS.
- This call letter is for the GDPI.
- This call letter will contain the Date, Venue, and the Time slot of the GDPI.
For any queries/doubts, drop a comment below.