GSEB SSC Time Table 2019 is also known as Gujarat Board 10th Class Exam , The class 10th standard exam in Gujarat Board is conducted every year for all the private and public schools affiliated to the Gujarat Board. This exam is held by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board authority which was founded in the year 1960 by the State Government which had commenced in the month of March. The Board is not only responsible for conducting the Secondary and Higher Secondary exams but at the same time, it organizes all the original processes of Research and Development as well as academics apart from conducting tests. This GSEB is much respected in the state of Gujarat which organizes all school level exams of its affiliated schools.
The SSC exam for standard 10th, which is the short form of Secondary School Certificate Exam is one of the main exams of the Gujarat Board that was basically created to broadcast the best education for the state dwellers. An enormous number of students appear for this GSEB SSC each year and the best part is that the number is increasing every year. Every year, lakhs of candidates apply for the SSC examination from a range of districts in the state of Gujarat. The Gujarat Board gains its popularity and prestige for its heavy responsibility of conducting the board examinations for both 10th and 12th standards.
Therefore, Gujarat board authority is expected to issues the GSEB SSC Time Table 2019 2 to 3 months before the test so that it helps the candidates to plan and study properly. Mostly, according to the studies the timetable for SSC is released in the January month and the same is expected every year. The GSEB SSC Time Table 2019 has not yet been announced by the Gujarat Board, due to which we have provided you the Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2018 below for further reference.
Note – Following is the GSEB SSC Time Table for the previous year. It will give an idea about exam timings, subjects covered in exam and holiday slots. We would recommend you that until you get the latest notification on any updates regarding the timetable of SSC, stay connected with us to get latest GSEB SSC Time Table 2019.
Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019:Important Events and Their Expected Dates
All the important events for the Gujarat Board SSC examinations for the academic year 2018-19 have been mentioned below with the expected dates of the same from the previous year records and analysis.
Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019
Commencement of the Exams
3rd week of March 2019
Adjournment of the Exams
4th week of March 2019
Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019: Expected Dates
As the official Gujarat Board has not yet declared the GSEB SSC Time Table 2019, thus we have provided below the expected SSC timetable for 2019 so that you get an idea on how much time you need to prepare on each subjects. Until the board announces the relevant GSEB SSC Time Table 2019, you can refer to the timetable of the last year to prepare well beforehand.
|Dates (Expected)||Subject Names|
|12 March||First Language:- Gujarati / Hindi / Marathi / Urdu / Sindhi / English / Tamil/Telugu/ Odiya|
|14 March||Science & Technology|
|16 March||Samajik Vigyan (Social Science)|
|21 March||Second Language:- Gujarati|
|22 March||Second Language:- English|
|23 March||Hindi / Sanskrit / Sindhi / Farsi / Arabi (Second Language)|
GSEB SSC 2019: How to download Time Table?
Once the Gujarat Board declares the GSEB SSC Time Table 2019, you can follow the comprehensive steps stated below to download the Time Table without any hassle. If you are one of the aspiring candidates appearing for GSEB SSC 2019, then the article is the ideal information to rely upon.
- Visit official portal of GSEB 10th 2019 i.e www.gseb.org or refer to this website.
- Click on link which shows “GSEB SSC Time Table 2019″.
- Fill all the details that are required & click on the Submit option.
- Now you will get your timetable displayed on the screen.
- Click ‘Save’ & get as many Printouts possible, by clicking on ‘Print’.
Exam Pattern of Gujarat Board SSC 2019
- The examination for all the private and public schools in Gujarat will get conducted in the month of March and the date sheet will get released in the month January that is exactly before two months of the commencement of the examinations.
- The examination will be conducted for the weightage of 100 marks where the students will be allotted 3 hours for all the subjects. The 100 marks is divided into the theory and practical exams, with the conduction of the practical exams beforehand.
- The students of SSC are the 10th standard students who ought to prepare for the particular subjects like the ones in the following, Science, Mathematics, Hindi/Gujarati/English, Social Science, and so on.
- The students must be punctual enough to reach the exam hall 30 minutes earlier than the commencement so that they can get enough time to settle down and read the question paper thoroughly with patience and answer them accordingly.
- The applicants must not carry any gadgets to the exam hall and must make sure not to indulge into any unfair means because of which they get debarred from appearing in the further exams. Moreover, they should carry all their own personal items so as to avoid any discussions in the hall.
The article above has been provided to help out the aspiring students in obtaining the GSEB SSC Time table 2019 easily. If you are one of them, then get help from the article stated above.