GSEB SSC Time Table 2018 will be published by GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board). The GSEB is officially is going to release the Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2018 for the participating students. The 10th class board examination is usually conducted in the month of March – April every year.
The time table depicts the complete chart of the exam which consists of the date, time, subject name and subject code of the final exam paper. It is important for the candidates to check the official time table related to their 10th class examinations so as to prepare the study plan.
As the official dates for Gujarat Board SSC exam are not yet announced, therefore, we have given the tentative dates for the same. Though the dates are tentative and subject to change as per the official notification from the Board Office, still capable of giving the rough approximation of the exam schedule.
GSEB SSC Time Table 2018 – To be Active Soon
GSEB SSC Time Table 2018 – Important Dates
The following dates are as according to the previous year examination. The official Time Table of Gujarat Board SSC 2018 will be updated here soon after its release. Till then, check the expected dates in the below – mentioned table.
|1ts Language (Gujarati).||3rd Week of March 2018|
|Science and Technology.||3rd Week of March 2018|
|Mathematics.||3rd Week of March 2018|
|Social Science.||3rd Week of March 2018|
|2nd Language (Gujarati).||3rd Week of March 2018|
|2nd Language (English).||3rd Week of March 2018|
|3rd Language (Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Farsi/ Arabic/ Sindhi).||4th Week of March 2018|
- The time table will be available in PDF format and the candidates can download the same by clicking the link which will be mentioned here soon.
- These dates are derived from the previous year schedule and just to provide the rough approximation. These are subject to change as per the board’s notification; therefore, keep a check on the official schedule.
- The students can get the approx information from these dates and commence the preparation for the exam as accordingly.
GSEB SSC Time Table 2018 – Important Points
The following are the sole most important facts of GSEB SSC 2018. All the applicants who are going to appear in GSEB SSC 2018 are advised to look at the following facts to get more knowledge about GSEB SSC 2018.
- It is essential for the candidates to bring them admit card slip without which they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Reaching the exam hall on the reporting time is just as the late entry shall not be permitted by the invigilator.
- Read all the instructions on the roll number slip before taking the exam so as to avoid any problematic situation later on.
- The candidates are suggested to keep the time table safe and secure for the future reference.
- Any type of illegal activity will not be tolerated by the invigilator in the exam hall, therefore, avoid such situations and focus on the exam paper.
- No extra time will be given to any candidate, therefore, try to complete the exam paper within the given time duration.
GSEB SSC Time Table 2018 – Procedure to Download
All the applicants who are going to appear in GSEB SSC 2018 might be needing to look at the official time table of the same. The following are the easiest steps in order to follow to check the GSEB SSC Time Table 2018. Take a look at the following points to know the procedure very well.
- Applicants must visit the official web page of GSEB.
- Search for ‘10th Time Table Date Sheet’.
- Click on the link.
- Time Table will be downloaded in pdf format.
- Applicants are advised to save it and take enough hard copies for further use.
We hope that all the information given in this page about GSEB SSC Time Table 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get information about other more board exams.
Best of luck!