Applicants are invited for admissions into Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics Ph.D as the official announcement is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics Ph.D Admission 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, exam dates and other important notifications.
Ph.D. program is planned for those students who have the desire to hold a complete knowledge in research field. Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics provides admission for deserving candidates through entrance test, although this entrance test is not held for candidates who possess a M.Phil degree or have 10 years of experience in the related field.
Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics Ph. D Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Registration||14th Dec, 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||09th Jan, 2017|
|Announcement of Results||19th Jan, 2017|
Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics Ph. D Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: You would have to complete Masters Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for reserved category) from a recognized University in order to get admission in Ph.D. program.
Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics Ph. D Admission 2017 Application Process
- Application forms for the course are available on the official website of the University. You would have to fill up the application form, download the completely filled up form and send it to:
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics,
846, Shivaji Nagar Pune- 411004 Maharashtra
- Completely filled up application forms need to be sent along with a DD (Demand Draft) of Rs 1750 which is drawn in favor of Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics payable at Pune. Other than DD(Demand Draft) candidates would also have to send self attested copies of documents which are required for the admission.
NOTE: Application fee for reserved category candidates: Rs 875
Following are the self attested copies of documents which need to be sent along with the application form:
- Matriculation Certificate
- Government authorised photo ID proof, which may be PAN/AADHAR/Passport/Driving License.
- Graduation marks sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Post Graduation marks sheet