Goa PG Medical Admissions are done through AIPGMEE that is All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. There are no separate exams held in the state of Goa. The scores of AIPGMEE are required for Goa PG Medical Admissions. You would be provided with MS (Master of Surgery), MD (Master of Medicine) and other postgraduate medical diploma programs. The scores of the exam would enable the individuals to occupy 50% medical seats of the state. These seats are available in the premier government and private medical colleges of Goa.
The All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is organized in December. Moreover, in the next year the individuals are given their seats. After the examination, a merit list is drafted and this list is used by the state medical council of Goa. The short listed individuals are then given admission on the 50% seats of the state. The short-listing is done on the basis of the marks and the clearing marks in AIPGMEE for general category individuals is 50% and for SC, ST and OBC is 40%.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Those of you who are willing to apply for the exam should be a citizen of Goa. You need to have cleared MBBS degree from a recognized university located in Goa. Those of you who are from other medical colleges, which are not situated in Goa but are tied up to Indian Universities, can also apply. The University should be recognized by Medical council and Government of India. Those of you from the Universities and colleges of Jammu and Kashmir would not be eligible for the exam.
- The provisional MBBS certificate of registration is required by the individual. You need to have completed one year of internship. This internship should complete one year before or on 31 December. These common guidelines are to be fulfilled by all the individuals taking part in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination.
- Those of you who are under the reserved category should have caste certificate or a legal document that verifies their caste. Those of you who belong to SC category would be given fifteen percent reservation while the ST category are eligible for 7.5 % reservation. The reservation to the OBC individuals will be provided according to the rule and the creamy layer.
- There are two methods for application in the exam. All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination website can be used for online application. After filling up the form, the students have to pay the examination fees. The fees can be paid by net banking, debit card and credit card. The fees for the SC, ST and PWD individuals is Rs. 2750/-. The general and OBC individuals need to pay a sum of Rs. 3750/-.
- The online registration for the examination starts in the last week of August. The last date of application for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is in October. The exam begins in the first week of December.
- You have to clear the cut off marks. Those of you who clear this are shortlisted and a final list of the individuals is drafted. After the results, those of you who have cleared the exam would be called for counseling. This is the application procedure for the exam and you need to remember the dates of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination.
The All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is a CBT that means computer based test and no paper and pen is required during the exam.
|Goa PG Medical 2017 Admission Summary|
|Exam Name||All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||AIPGMEE|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Goa PG Medical 2017 Eligibility criteria
The state has no entrance of its own and selects the individuals based on All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. Therefore, the AIPGMEE exam eligibility criteria are to be followed by you. Following are the points that are to be qualified by you in order to take part in the examination.
Goa PG Medical 2017 Application Form
The application for AIPGMEE exam is to be done before the due date and after reading the eligibility criteria carefully. The AIPGMEE exam application form must be filled in an appropriate manner otherwise the chances of rejection may increase. The following points will guide the candidate towards applying for the examination.
Note: You can download the admit card from the official website. The admit card would contain all the information about the individuals and the center of the exam. This would be the hall ticket for the examination and without it you would not be allowed to take the test.
Goa PG Medical Admission 2017 Important Dates:
|Display of Merit List||In the month of March, 2017|
|Schedule of first round of counseling||In the month of March, 2017|
|Schedule of second round of counseling||In the month of April, 2017|
|Schedule of third round of counseling||In the month of April, 2017|
|Session commences||In the month of April, 2017|