Goa CET 2018 Application Form can be filled by the aspiring candidates till 27th April 2018. The Goa CET exam is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa to offer admissions to the candidate in various architecture, engineering, and other courses. The Goa CET score is considered by various colleges and institutions of the Goa state for admissions of candidates in various courses. The admissions of the candidates in MBBS will be based on their scores in NEET 2018, and the candidates willing to get admissions in B.Arch courses will get admissions on the basis of their scores in NATA exam.
The application forms for GCET 2018 were released by DTE on 2nd April 2018. The application form is to be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting. The application forms for Goa CET 2018 is to be filled in offline mode by the candidates. The candidates must know that there are three forms, i.e. Form A, Form B, and Form C. In order to apply for GCET 2018 exam, the candidates have only need to fill the Form A. candidates must download the application form in A4 sheet, fill it and then should submit it to the DTE Goa and other listed venues. The application forms must be submitted before the last date of the submission. The candidates must get the acknowledgment card and registration number as a token of proof for the application submission, after the submission of the Goa CET 2018 application form.
Goa CET 2018 Application
The application forms for Goa CET 2018 were released by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) on 2nd April 2018. The last date to fill the application forms for GCET 2018 was 7th April 2018, and with late fee the last date to submit the application form is 27th April 2018. Before proceeding with the application form filling process, we would advise all candidates to go through the important dates for Goa CET 2018.
Goa CET 2018- Important dates
|Goa CET 2018 Events||Goa CET 2018 Dates|
|Application Form release||2nd April 2018|
|Last date of Application Form submission & Collection of Admit Card||7th April 2018|
|Last date of Application Form submission & Collection of Admit Card (with late fee)||27th April 2018|
|Date of exam||8th May 2018 (Physics & Chemistry) & 9th May 2018 (Mathematics)|
|Result declaration||16th May 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||13th June 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List||15th June 2018|
|Admission (first round)||18th June 2018 – 22nd June 2018|
|Admission (second round)||12th July 2018 – 18th July 2018|
|Admission (third round)||9th August 2018– 13th August 2018|
Goa CET 2018 Application Form
- The candidates need to download their application form and take printout of it
- The forms must be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting
- The application forms were released on 2nd April 2018.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all their details in the application form carefully and correctly. In case of any discrepancy found in the information provided by the candidate, the authorities have full right to cancel their candidature.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Also attach all your documents required with the application form like, demand draft, qualifying exam certificates, etc.
- Along with the self-attested copies of the required documents, the candidates have to submit their application form at the notified venues as per their center preferences.
Goa CET 2018 Application Fee:
- The Goa CET 2018 application fee is Rs.1800
- The candidates have to submit the application fee for GCET 2018 by making a demand draft.
- After the last day of submission, the application forms will be submitted with late fee.
- The demand draft is to be made in the favor of “Director of Technical Education”. DD is to be payable at Panaji from any scheduled bank.
Goa CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the application forms, we advise all the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria for the Goa CET 2018 exam.
|Goa CET 2018 Eligibility Parameters||Goa CET 2018 Eligibility Details|
|Nationality||* Candidate must be a citizen of India
* Candidates with no domicile or the citizenship certificate will not be considered eligible to apply for Goa CET 2018
|Age||* No age limit prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Domicile||* Candidates applying for the exam must have resided in the state for a minimum period of 10 years.
* Candidates who applied for concession regarding this must submit proof as specified
|Educational Qualification||* Must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
* Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC must have secured minimum of 45% marks. For physically handicapped candidates, it is 40% marks.