GITAM GAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria gives details about the conditions set by GITAM University. GITAM GAT 2017 is an exam conducted for which candidates must be at least 12th pass or equivalent. (Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management) popularly known as GITAM was founded in the year 1980, it was founded by the group of industrialists in Andhra Pradesh which is led by Dr. M.V.V.S Murthi, who was a former member of Parliament.
GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 gives details about the conditions set by GITAM University that are required to be met by the aspirants in order to be considered eligible to sit for GITAM GAT 2017 at 2017.the eligibility criteria of GITAM GAT 2017 include academic requirements qualifying exam, qualifying marks, age, the number of attempts, etc. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear in GITAM GAT 2017 who fulfills eligibility criteria of GITAM GAT 2017 conducted by GITAM University for admissions to B.Tech and B.Tech Biotechnology programs at the university.
Eligible candidates can apply online for GITAM GAT 2017.Read through the given article to know the details about GITAM GAT eligibility criteria 2017.
GITAM GAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech program
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized state or central board.
- They need to secure minimum aggregate marks of 60% in physics chemistry and math’s in class 12th
- Those who are appearing in class 12th or equivalent in 2017 will be eligible to apply for GITAM GAT 2017.
GITAM GAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria for direct admission
- Candidates securing first class grade in state or central board will get direct admission in GITAM University.
- They do not require appearing in GITAM GAT 2017.
- Candidates who do not pass in class 12th or equivalent examination will not be considered eligible for GITAM GAT 2017.
GITAM University conducts GITAM GAT 2017 for admissions to undergraduate engineering programs .candidates should fulfill eligibility requirements of GITAM GAT 2017 for admission in three campuses which are located in Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, and Hyderabad.