GITAM GAT 2018 Application Form will be available on 17th November 2017. Gandhi Institute of technology and management (GITAM) university has released GITAM GAT 2018 application form in online mode for admissions of B.TECH Biotechnology and Management (GITAM) University has released GITAM GAT form which can be filled online and offline.
Candidates applying through online mode can submit their application form of GITAM GAT 2018 on or before 17th November 2017.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
GITAM GAT 2018 Application Form
GITAM GAT 2018 Application Form will be available on 17th November 2017. Candidates also can obtain admission form by sending a request on plain appear mentioning the candidate’s name with complete mailing address with a demand draft or Rs 150 drawn in a favour of GITAM University payable at Vishakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. The last date for request for applications by post will be accepted until March 26, 2018.
The GITAM GAT form will also be available throughout India in select branches of union bank of India, Indian bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
Candidates are required to send the filled –in application form of GITAM GAT 2018 along with the DD of Rs 1000 (Rs 600 for female candidates)drawn in favour of GITAM University, payable to Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank to director –admissions GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar campus, rush kinda, Vishakhapatnam.
GITAM GAT 2018 Application Form Online Process
STEP 1: Input of Personal Information:
The first step will require candidates to fulfil their personal information including their name, date of birth, address previous qualifications, etc. the application number will be generated from successful submission of the application form which will be required for correspondence in future. Candidates can modify the personal details in case of wrong entry on or before the day of payment of registration fee.
STEP 2: Upload of Photograph:
Candidates are requested to upload a scanned copy of their recent photograph which has to be in passport size colour photograph and not be older than 3 months. It should be in jpg format. The size of the photograph should not be more than 0kb and less than 4kb.the size of the photograph should be 4cm (width) by 4cm (height).
STEPS 3: Payment of registration fee:
GITAM GAT 2018 application form requires payment of registration fee which is Rs 1000 for a male candidate and 600 for a female candidate.
There are two methods for registration of fees which are as follows:\
- Candidates can perform the online mode of payment of application fee through debit or credit cards or net banking .after the payment, candidates will be able to download the acknowledge form for the entrance exam.
- Candidates can pay the fee by demand draft drawn in favour of GITAM University payable to Vishakhapatnam. A copy of the filled –in GITAM GAT 2018 application form will be required to send along with the demand draft .candidates are required to mention the application number on the reverse side to send with the demand draft. It must be sent by speed post/Registered Post /Courier at the following address.
Gandhi Nagar campus,
Rushikonda, Vishakhapatnam -530045
Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Registration can only be successful if the DD is received by the director.
- Candidates can perform offline mode of payment. They can receive the application form by post from the director-admissions. they can also find the application form throughout India in specified branches of Union bank if INDIA, I Indian bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
25%of seats are reserved for meritorious students from Karnataka State for admission at Bengaluru campus. Direct admission is provided to candidates holding the first rank in central or state board examinations in 12th std. if they hold first ranks then they do not have to appear for GITAM GAT 2018.they will be required to submit application form seeking admissions to B.TECH programmes offered by GITAM University.
The article above is based on last year official notifications. We will update this article as soon as the official notification is made available for this year is released.