So looking out for another entrance exam! Lets get you a quick introduction with this one..Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University was instituted by Government of NCT of Delhi under the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999.has an ‘A’ Grade accreditation with NAAC. As you must know by now that Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, generally known as Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), arranges for an entry test towards admissions to their undergraduate study courses which is what you’re looking for.
Check out the summary below so that you get a better understanding of the exam.
|GGSIPU CET BBA 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test BBA|
|Commonly known as||GGSIPU CET BBA|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Exam Stream||Management Entrance Exam|
Table of Content
GGSIPU CET BBA 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
It has paid off to know if you can apply or not so that there is no room for misunderstandings! You would need to qualify in the following criteria to be eligible.
- Aspirants have to pass their class 12 qualifying exam from either the CBSE or a comparable exam conducted by other standard state board with a minimum score of 50% on aggregate.
- The applicants must have English as an essential study language.
- Aspirants should not be lesser than 17 years of age at the time of answering the exam.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2017 Application Form:
After checking out the criteria you must be wondering about how exactly do you fill the form. You can do so by following the enlisted steps.
- The GGSIPU CET BBA Application Form is required for admissions’ into programs such as the Bachelor in Business Administration, Bachelor in Business Administration (Banking & Insurance) and Bachelor in Business Administration (Computer Aided Management).
- The Application Form of GGSIPU CET BBA is only available at http://www.ipu.ac.in and the process towards the payment of the application fee amounting to Rs 750/= + additional taxes has to be competed online.
- You must fill the form with the required information regarding your education, personal details and also the desired study course and payment related specifics.
- You could select and fill as many courses on the basis of your specific area of interest in one the same GGSIPU CET BBA Application Form, this is subject to all the selected courses belonging to a single exam category.
- When you complete and submit the GGSIPU CET BBA Application Form, you will receive a confirmation page based on which you will be allowed to appear in the examination
GGSIPU CET BBA 2017 Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern will help you gain a better knowledge of what to expect and to prepare well for the exam. The paper pattern of GGSIPU CET BBA 2017 follows a multiple choice question format, it is a paper pencil based test consisting of 150 objective-type questions. For each correctly answered question you will score four marks. One mark will be subtracted for an improper response.
- You have to select one right answer from the 4 possible outcomes and have to mark the option with black ball pen only.in the OMR sheet provided.
- The time period of the written test will be of two and thirty minutes only and it is conducted only in English.
The paper is branched in four sections as follows:
|SECTION||WEIGHTAGE OF SECTION|
|English Language & Comprehension||25%|
|Rational and Logical Ability||25%|
|Ability relating to the field of Managing and for Communication Skills||25%|
The syllabus follows the subjects learnt at the Class XII certification
The GGSIPU CET BBA Selection Procedure will commence post the announcement of results. You will first be shortlisted on the basis of your performance in the entrance exam. The advising and the admitting to colleges are done on the basis of GGSIPU CET BBA merit list.
If you are without the GGSIPU CET BBA Admit Card you wont be sanctioned to answer the examination. Do ensure to take care of the GGSIPU CET BBA Admit Card as it is required until the completion of all admission formalities. You are advised to refer to university website at all times for important information regarding the exam.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2017 Exam Dates
|GGSIPU CET BBA 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form released on||Last week of January, 2017|
|Last day of submitting the application online and offline||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Exam Date of CET MBA Test||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.