With this article you would get a complete information regarding GEEE 2017 Exam Pattern such as its exam duration, types of questions asked, subjects, syllabus covered in the question paper and the marking scheme. GEEE 2017 is a written exam which carries 90 marks in total and the exam would be of 90 minutes. As per the paper pattern of GEEE 2017, the test is separated in 3 parts which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section would consist of 30 questions and 1 mark would be given for every correct answer. If you wish to appear for the engineering entrance exam, you should read the complete exam pattern of GEEE 2017 which is mentioned below.
GEEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The exam would be written exam.
- The paper would be of 90 marks totally and should be attempted in a time limit of 90 minutes.
- There would be multiple choice type questions only.
- The question paper consists of 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The questions would be based on the syallabus of State Board of Higher Secondary Education and CBSE.
- There would be no negative marking for any wrong answers.
- The question paper would be in English language only.
You can can go through the following table for better understanding of GEEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|