GCET 2017 Exam Pattern is the structure of the upcoming exam and provides the sectional division of the subjects and marks in the final exam. The exam pattern is prepared by the Exam Conducting Authority i.e. Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. As this exam is the State level common Entrance Test for Engineering, Medical and Architectural courses so the exam pattern is prepared by considering all of the important factors. For the Detailed understanding of the exam pattern, check the below section:
GCET 2017 Exam Pattern: Detailed Structure
The Exam Pattern helps the candidates to understand the structure of the final exam and instruct them to do the work in the right direction. Knowing the detailed exam pattern is a must for every candidate for the preparing for the exam. Here is the detailed pattern of the exam:
Exam Language: The exam will be conducted in the English only. No facility of any other language will be provided to any of the candidates.
Exam Mode: This is the Pen Pencil based test as stated in the Exam Pattern of Goa CET 2017. No Online mode of this test will be conducted.
Exam Duration: The total duration of the test will be only 2 hours (120 minutes).
Questions: There will be total 225 questions in the question paper of the final exam as per the Goa CET 2017 Exam Pattern. Candidates can check section-wise number of questions and their marks in below table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Biology and Computer Science||75||75|
Marking Schemes: The GCET 2017 Marking Scheme states that there will be no negative marking in this exam. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark and each wrong answer will not deduct any mark from the final score of the candidates.
Things to Remember for GCET 2017
- Candidates must carry the admit card during the examination as the no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without having the Admit card.
- As the exam will be in Offline Mode only, the candidates should carry the pen pencil for answering the objective multiple choice questions in the exam.
- Candidates must use the Black Ball Point Pen to answer the questions in the exam.
- Candidates having any of the extra material that can help to crack the exam will be disqualified from the exam as per the norms of GCET Exam Pattern 2017.
- Candidates should check the exam pattern carefully to understand the each section and successfully crack the exam.
- As there will be minor changes in the previous year exam pattern so the candidates can follow the exam pattern provided here.