GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria contains some set of rules that are established by the GCET exam conducting authority i.e. Directorate of Technical Education, Goa for the admission of the qualified candidates in the Engineering, Medical and Architectural colleges for the State Goa. Candidates who want to take the admission in the courses provided by various institutions must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who will not follow the terms and conditions will be disqualified from the admission process.
Eligibility Criteria for Goa CET 2018 Exam
Nationality Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Goa for applying for this exam.
- Candidates not having the valid Domicile or the citizenship certificate will not be eligible to apply for the exam.
AGE Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be of 17 years of age before the 31st December of the academic year for applying for the Medical courses i.e. MBBS/BDS.
- There is no age limitation for the candidates for applying for any of the Engineering or Architectural courses as per the norms of Eligibility Criteria of GCET 2018.
Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have the completed his secondary education i.e. 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of the 50% marks having the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as the required subjects.
- The marks criteria will be 45% for the OBC/SC/ST category candidates and 40% for the PH category candidates as stated in the Eligibility Criteria of Goa CET 2018.
- Candidates who are appearing in the exam of the class 12th can also apply for the exam and they have to submit all the required documents till the date provided by the institution if they got selected.
- Candidates not having the required percentage will not be able to take the exam and got selected for the admission process.
The GCET Eligibility Criteria 2018 contains the various terms and candidates are advised to follow the terms carefully to apply for the exam. Without Satisfying the Eligibility Criteria, Candidates will not be able to apply for the exam. The terms of the Eligibility Criteria will be applicable to all category candidates.
The GCET Eligibility Criteria 2018 that is available here is based on the previous year information as the notification for the year of 2018 has not been released yet. When the notification will be released, all the necessary updates will be available here so candidates are advised to keep in touch.