The registration for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 will end by tomorrow i.e. October 4.
The registrations for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 would conclude by tomorrow i.e. October 4. The final date for request for change in the choice of examination city latest by November 16.
How to register?
- Visit to the official website
- Select on the link, ‘GATE Online Application Processing System’
- Enter all the necessary information
- After the submission, the registration process will be fulfilled
- You can also download the same or take a printout for future reference.
The examination is planned to be conducted on February 4,5,11 and 12, 2017. The admit cards for the same will be out on January 5 and the results for the same will be released on March 27.
About the exam:
- The GATE exam is organized jointly by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi) on behalf of the National Coordination Board GATE, Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India
- The exam is organized for admissions to post-graduate programmes (e.g., ME, MTech, direct PhD) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and other government agencies.