The registration for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 will end by tomorrow.
The registrations for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 will end by tomorrow. The final date for request for change in the choice of examination city latest by November 16.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Login to the official website Go to the official website
- Then, select on the link, ‘GATE Online Application Processing System’
- Enter necessary information
- After submission of the same, the registration process will be over
- You can also download the same and take a printout for further reference.
- The GATE exam is organizes jointly by the Indian Institute of Science,Banglore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IT Roorkee, IIT Kanpur and IIT Guwahati) on behalf of the National Coordination Board GATE, Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India
- The exam is organized for admissions to post-graduate programmes (e.g., ME, MTech, PhD, direct) IN Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance given by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and other government agencies.
How to register?
The examination is planned on February 4,5,11 and 12, 2017. The admit cards for the same will declare on January 5 and the results for the same would be announced on March 27.
About the exam: