The registrations for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 have been further extended to October 10 up to 11 am.
The registrations for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 have been shifted to October 10 up to 11 am. The final date for request for registrations for change in the choice of examination city latest by November 16.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Log on to the official website
- Then, Click on the link, ‘GATE Online Application Processing System’
- Candidates must enter all the necessary information
- After the Submission, the registration process will be finished
- Students can also download or take a print out it for future reference.
- The GATE exam is organized jointly by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Roorkee and IIT Kanpur) on behalf of the National Coordination Board GATE, Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India
- The exam is organized for admissions to (PG) post-graduate programmes (e.g., ME, MTech, direct PhD) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and other government agencies.
How to register?
The examination is planned to be conducted on February 4,5,11 and 12, 2017. The admit cards for the same will be out on January 5 and the results for the same will be released on March 27.
About the exam: