GATA 2018 (Goenkan Aptitude Test for Admission) is conducted by the GD Goenka University for students who want to seek admission into this University. The qualifying students in GATA are further called for personal interviews for admission into the college.
The programs offered by the University are:-
- Humanities and Social Sciences
GATA 2018 Application Process
The GATA 2018 application form will be available online. The students can register for the exam through this form. The process for the registration is as follows:-
- Visit the official website of GD Goenka University.
- Register yourself by filling up all your details which are asked.
- After filling the application form, you have the option of submitting it either online or offline.
- To submit the form offline, download the form and send it to the University with all necessary documents yourself or by courier.
- Pay the application fees.
- After completion of the above process, the students will receive an acknowledgment slip on their registered email id.
For the offline method, the application form should be sent to the following address:-
N- 86, Connaught Place
New Delhi – 110001
The form can be submitted in person at the following address:
The Director (Admissions) G D Goenka University
Sohna Road Gurgaon -122003
- The application form cannot be edited again once submitted.
- Save/take a print of the form till the full process is over.
GATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Undergraduate degree in any subject from a UGC approved university
- Students in the final year are also eligible to apply but their admission will be pending until the proof of passing is not submitted.
GATA 2018 Exam Pattern
The duration of the exam is 3 hours containing only objective type questions.The questions will be pertaining to:-
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- English Language
- Scientific Knowledge
- General Knowledge
The exam shall be conducted in the GD Goenka Education City, Sohna-Gurgaon Road, Sohna, Haryana.
For any doubts/queries drop a comment below.