FMGE 2017 stands for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening. It is a licensure examination organised by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in India. The test is one of the mandatory requirements for an Indian citizen who has a medical degree from a college located outside India to practice medicine in the country. The other requirement is a compulsory one-year internship at an Indian hospital attached to a medical college (teaching hospital).This examination is held twice in a year in June and December on the 3rd Monday & Tuesday of the month. Scroll down to know about the FMGE 2017 Results.
FMGE 2017 Results
FMGE 2017 Results of June session will be declared on 15th July 2017 on the official website i.e. fmge.nbe.gov.in. All students have to go through this website at the time of their results. You have to enter your enrollment number and date of birth in order to check your results. The result will be published in PDF format.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Online registration 13th April 2017
- Last date of registration 24th May 2017
- Examination 12th & 13th June 2017
- Results 15th July 2017
- Online registration 3rd week of September 2017
- Last date of registration 3rd week of October 2017
- Examination 2nd week of December 2017
- Results 2nd week of January 2017
- Candidates must hold a citizenship of India and should be having a primary medical qualification, in which his/her name should be present and the institution awarding it is included in the World Directory of Medical Schools, published by the World Health Organisation;
- Or which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned to be a recognised qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated
- Candidates must have obtained the Primary Medical Qualification on or before November 30, 2016
For the December session 2017, the results will be declared in the second week of January 2018.
Schedule for FMGE 2017 Results
FMGE 2017 Results – Cutoff
The students have to secure minimum marks of 150 out of 300 in order to get qualified.
Official Website: fmge.nbe.gov.in