Admission process is one of the most stressful process in a student’s career. Here in this article you would get complete details about FLAME University Pune BBA, BA and B.Sc. Admission 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, exam dates, admission process and various other important notifications.
FLAME University was founded as a State Private University. This University has 4 different schools of learning named Flame School of Business, Flame School of Liberal Education, Flame School of Communication and Flame School of Fine and Performing Arts under which 21 minor and 16 major courses are offered. You can choose from 200 possible combinations of Major plus Minor courses which enable you to have a broader prospective in deciding your career.
Few courses like Postgraduate Business Program which is offered by Flame School of Business and Postgraduate Communication Program which is offered by Flame School of Communication are AICTE approved.
FLAME University Pune BBA, BA and B.Sc. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Last date to Apply||18th Apr, 2017|
FLAME University Pune BBA, BA and B.Sc. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s UG programs is the following:
- Those who have completed Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, ICSE and CBSE would need to have scored a minimum of 40% marks in total in class 12th with English as one of the subjects. If you desire to pursue BBA consequently, you would require to have scored 45% in class 12th.
- Those who are International Baccalaureate candidates, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate individuals would not be eligible for admission.
- Those of Cambridge University (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE exams of the approved British Exam Bodies), would need to have an ‘A’ level certificate with 5 subjects in A, B, C Grades consisting English at Ordinary (‘O’) level and 2/3 subjects at advanced level.
- Those who are currently in class 12th or its equivalent class would be eligible to apply provided you complete your final exam before the 30th of May and produce their class 12th pass certificate/ marksheet before 31st July. However in case of IB Diploma and GCE/IGCSE/GCSE individuals, the last date in order to submit the passing certificate/ marksheet would be 31st August failing which your admission is liable to be cancelled.
- The university accepts SAT scores in order to qualify directly into the Group Discussion (GD) and PI (Personal Interview), those who do not wish to take FEAT, a high SAT score would improve your chances of selection.
How to Apply for FLAME University Pune BBA, BA and B.Sc. Admission 2017
Firstly you would have to visit the official website of the universities admission portal for UG courses. Then you would have to fill up all the necessary details like your entrance test scores, education qualifications, personal contact details, achievements and statement of purpose, etc. Those who do not wish to appear for FEAT would have to provide your SAT scores. You would also have to provide your centre preference for FEAT and GD/PI.
Apart from all this you would also have to upload your recent passport size photograph (JPG or PNG form and file size less than 5 MB) and scanned copies which are self attested of the below listed documents to support your application. If your scanned copies of the required documents are not ready at the time of submitting your application, you would have to upload these documents on the application portal or email these documents to email@example.com.
The required documents to be submitted at the time of application are:
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet certificate
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet, in case you have already qualified the same
- Copies of other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
- SAT score card (if applicable)
You do not have to complete the application form in one sitting. You can save and return to the application form as many times as required, but before you proceed with making the payment of the application fee.
Application Fees: INR 1500/-
You can pay the application fee through either of the following modes:
- Credit Card or Debit Card (All major cards, except American Express).
- DD (Demand Draft): Please make a DD in favor of “FLAME University”, payable at Pune. In the application form, you can mention the DD details (such as the DD number, Bank, and Date). After you submit the application, you would have to send the DD (with your name, program, and application number mentioned on the reverse side of DD) to FLAME University’s mailing address which is as follows:
Foundation for Liberal and Management Education,
401, Phoenix Commercial Complex,
Bund Garden, Opp. Residency Club,
Pune – 411001,
You can also directly pay the application fee by cash at any of the FLAME University’s admission counselors by purchasing a scratch card voucher. You need to mention the scratch card number in the application form in order to proceed with the submission.
Once you have completed with making the payment, you would have to submit the application form. You would receive a confirmation email along with an application number. A pdf copy of the application form would be available to download from the application portal.
In the next few days, Flame University would send you important notifications regarding your FLAME application status. You need to keep a check on your registered email id regularly and keep visiting the University’s application portal.
For any further details please contact:
Gat No. 1270, Taluka Mulshi,
Vadzai, Dist. Pune – 412115, India
Selection Process of FLAME University Pune BBA, BA and B.Sc. Admission 2017
Based on the following parameters you would be selected:
- Your performance in Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview
- Your performance in the entrance exam conducted by Flame University (FEAT) or a valid score in SAT.
- Past Academic Record
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements