The University has released the FDDI AIST 2018 application forms. The Footwear Design and Development Institute conducts the all India selection test. The University conducts this test to grant admission to students. Students can get admission into various undergraduate and post graduate programmes. Students can take admission into various designing courses through this test. The list of admission into courses like: Footwear design and production. Retail and Fashion Merchandise, Fashion leather accessory design, Masters in footwear design and production, Retail and fashion merchandise, etc. Students get admission in this care courses on the basis of their ranks. Candidates must achieve good ranks in the selection test. Candidates applying for MBA in Retail at Fashion Merchandise are exempted from appearing for the entrance test, If the candidates have appeared for any other competitive entrance exam. The FDDI has eight functional campuses in India. The campuses are located in various cities across the country. Cities include Noida, Kolkata, Chennai, Guna, Chhindwara, Rohtak, Fursatganj. Punjab, Hyderabad, Gujarat, and Patna are the cities where the new campuses are being constructed. The University conducts the test in online mode. The exam dates for FDDI AIST 2018 are released. The design entrance exam is scheduled for the 27th to 29th of April 2018.
All the applying candidates will be able to secure any one seat out of the total of 1500 seats available for the Bachelor of Designing Course. The candidates can take admission into any of the 12 campuses that are located all over the country is various different cities.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
Candidates are notified that the entrance exam FDDI AIFT 2018 will be held on three days now, which are 27th, the 28th and the 29th of April 2018. The university notifies the candidates that the students who are applying for the entrance exam will only get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. All new sessions will commence from the 1st of August 2018 and candidates interested in the field of Designing are encouraged by the university to take of designing courses under their banner.
All eligible student must note that can register for the FDDI AIFT 2018 entrance exam from the month of November 2018 to the month of April 2018.
FDDI AIFT 2018 Exam Summary
FDDI AIST 2018: The Overview
- Exam Name- Footwear Design & Development Institute All India Selection Test
- Also known as- FDDI AIST 2018 Entrance exam
- Examination type– Undergraduate level (UG level)
- Examination level– National level examination
- Total available seats– 1500 seats for students
- Total Participating institutes in the entrance exam process– 12 FDDI campuses
FDDI AIST 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For undergraduate courses:
Academic Qualifications: Candidates must successfully clear the 10+2 level examination.
Students must note that candidates appearing for the 10+2 level examination. In this year are eligible to apply.
Age: Candidates must be below the age of 25 to apply.
For postgraduate courses:
Candidates must be graduate in design, engineering, production, technology, footwear to apply for any of the postgraduate courses. As such, candidates must complete graduation degree from anyone of the above-mentioned courses.
Candidates applying for MBA in Retail and Fashion Merchandise can graduate in any discipline of their choice.
FDDI AIST 2018 Exam Dates
- Online registration process begins from 28 November 2017.
- Last date for application form submission scheduled in 2 April 2018
- Release of admit card is scheduled for 12 April 2018.
- Entrance test date schedule it for 27th to 29 April 2018
- Announcement of results scheduled for 21 May 2018.
- Counselling process for undergraduate programmes scheduled for 12th to 17 June 2018.
- Billing process for post graduate programmes scheduled for 12th to 17 June 2018.
- Last date of fees submission scheduled on 1 July 2018.
- Second round of counselling session scheduled for 16th to 19 July 2018.
- Date of reporting to campuses of FDDI schedule on 31 July 2018.
- Commencement of classes scheduled for 1 August 2018.
The detailed dates are given in the table below:
|S.No.||FDDI AIST 2018 EVENTS||Dates|
|1.||Date of FDDI AIST 2018 advertisement notification||November 28th, 2017|
|2.||Commencement of online registration form release||November 28th 2017|
|3.||Last date for submission of the the FDDI AIST 2018 application form||April 2nt, 2018|
|4.||FDDI AIST admit card 2018 to make sure that the exam would take place on the given date||April 12th, 2018|
|5.||All India Selection Test (AIST) 2018 to be held on the||April 27th, 28th and 29th, 2018. Open day on May 1st, 2018 (in case of discrepancies)|
|6.||Result announcement of FDDI AIST 2018||May 21st , 2018|
|7.||First round of counselling for qualified candidates of FDDI AIST 2018||June 12-1, 2018|
|8.||Last date for submitting fee||July 1st, 2018|
|9.||Second round of FDDI AIST counselling 2018||July 16th to 19th, 2018|
|10.||Reporting of candidates at allotted FDDI exam campus||July 31st, 2018|
|11.||Beginning of commencement of session begins from the||August 1st, 2018|
FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply with various undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes with the university. Candidates will be able to get their application forms from the official website of the university.
Candidates will be able to download their favourite songs from the official website of the exam council.
- Candidates can apply via online mode only.
- Candidates must first register themselves at fddiindia.com
- Candidates can apply to more than one program.
- Candidate must fill in the additional application course numbers for extra courses.
- Candidates must fill in their personal details accordingly.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidates must verify all information as correct on the form.
- Candidates must submit the forms after verification.
- Finally, candidates must make payment of application fee.
FDDI AIST 2018 Admit Card
The University will upload that my card on the website. Tell me that contains the date and time of exam. The admit card also contains the location of the exam Centre. All candidates must carry their admit cards to the exam hall. Candidates must paste a passport sized photograph on the admit card. Candidates must carry a valid photo identity proof with them. Candidates can carry any of the following documents for verification purpose: voter ID card or passport or driving license.
FDDI AIST 2018 Exam Pattern
- Candidates will get 2 ½ hours to complete the test.
- The questions will publish in English and Hindi languages.
- All questions in the paper are objective type MCQ.
- There are total 200 questions in the paper.
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned in the column below.
For undergraduate programmes:
The question paper has four sections. The first section has quantitative aptitude of 50 marks. The second section has a verbal ability of 50 marks. The third section has general awareness of 50 marks. The fourth section has business aptitude of 50 marks.
For postgraduate courses:
The first section has quantitated attitude of 50 marks. The second section have English Comprehension and Analytical Test for 15 marks. The third section has General Knowledge and Current Affairs of 50 marks. The fourth section has Management Aptitude of 50 marks.
|Sections in the Exam paper||Description of Exam Pattern||Total number of questions in the exam paper||Time suggested for the exam in minutes|
|Section 1||Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions||50|
|Section 2||Verbal Ability||50 questions||50|
|Section 3||General Awareness||50 questions||50|
|Section 4||Business Aptitude Test (BAT) for B. Des course- RFM or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design Programmes under the university||50||50|
Time Duration: The exam will be held for a time duration of 2 ½ hours and the prince would like you to stay the evenings.
Marking Scheme: Candidates have the option of securing one marks upon each successful answer. Candidates also have the provision to lose marks upon each incorrect answer mil.
Questions Asked: The questions paper will have a total of 200 questions. All questions wheeler then they will charge according to the submission of projects.
FDDI AIST 2018 Seat Reservations:
The university has notified the candidates of the seta reservation that is allotted to the various student categories. The seat reservations are mentioned below.
Incidentally, 15% seats are reserved for scheduled caste candidates. 7.5% seats are reserved for scheduled tribe candidates. 27% seats reserved for OBC candidates. 3% seats reserved for differently abled candidates.
FDDI AIST 2018 Result
Institute will be cleared the result on the official website. The institute will prepare an all India merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Candidates making it through the merit list will be called for the counselling sessions.
Candidates will be able to check their results for the entrance test online. And test mentioned. Steps are given in the column below.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on the Result link
- Enter your personal application with the ID
- Hit the submit button
- The results will flash on the screen
- Candidates can now check the results against their expected score
Footwear Design & Development Institute
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Governement of India)
A-10/A, Sector-24, Noida-201301 (UP)
Toll Free No – 1800-180-3668, Ph – 0120-4500152, 0120-4500203
Mobile No: 9717797766
Fax : +120-2412556, 2411301