NTSE West Bengal 2019- The National Talent Search Examination is popularly abbreviated as the NTSE. This is an offline mode, scholarship examination for all the 10th standard students studying in all public and private schools across the country. The students who are willing to appear in the same must ensure that they will go through two tiers or stages. Stage 1 is conducted by the state board of education at the state level and the stage 2 is conducted by the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) at the National level. The course of this exam is decided by the NCERT according to the 10th syllabus provided to the students nationally. The exam gets conducted every year and hundreds and thousands of students get a chance to flourish their talents academically. The candidates must have passed in the 9th standard with 70% for the General category and at least 55% for the SC/ST or any other backward categories.
NTSE West Bengal 2019: The Essential Stages
- Stage 1: MAT (Mental Ability Test)
The stage 1 is related with the Mental Ability Test in which the analytical and reasoning capabilities of the candidates are bought into evaluative concern. It is conducted by the state board of education at the state level and is easier.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Stage 2: SAT (Scholastic Ability Test)
The stage 2 is related to the Scholastic Ability Test in which the interpretative and understanding capabilities of the candidates are bought into evaluative concern. It is conducted by the NCERT at the National Level.
NTSE West Bengal 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the roadmap to any sort of examination that is sound and competitive. Similarly The NTSE is an offline based scholarship examination that is conducted for all the students across the country for all the 10th standard students who have successfully passed the 9th standard. All the students who are aiming for the appearing in the NTSE West Bengal 2019 bought to go through the eligibility criteria and then apply for the online application form. Without going through the same the students cannot progress to the next level.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- The candidate ought to pass the 9th standard with at least 70% on the part of the General category and at least 55% on the part of the SC/ST and other backward categories, respectively.
- The candidates ought to be studying in the 10th standard of any Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, affiliated schools or any other public or private schools.
- The candidates appearing in the stage 1 of the NTSE exam West Bengal 2019 must go through the subjects that are included in the syllabus of the 10th standard that is, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English Language, Mental ability and General Knowledge.
- The candidate ought to be below 18 years of age, mandatorily.
NTSE West Bengal 2019: How to Download the Online Application Form?
If you are a candidate of the NTSE West Bengal 2019, then go through the following step-by-step procedure that has been provided for you to download the online application form if you are an aspirant of the NTSE West Bengal.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal.
- Search for the link that reads NTSE West Bengal 2019 and click on the same.
- Fill all the details that you are asked for namely, Name, School Name, DOB, and Address and so on.
- Click on the submit option after checking all the details that you have entered.
- Your procedure is done as soon as you are acquainted with the confirmation.
NTSE West Bengal 2019: How to Prepare?
NTSE must be a completely a new experience for all the candidates who are going to apply and appear for the same. Thus, below are the steps given in order to assist the students as to how they ought to prepare and excel in the exam that is aimed towards developing, recognizing and nurturing their talent. Make sure that you are referring the following steps and then preparing for the NTSE accordingly.
- All the candidates who are going to appear for the stage 1 of the NTSE must make sure that they are going through the eligibility criteria so that they land up at any discrepancies during filling the online application form for the NTSE West Bengal 2019.
- Make sure that you are going hierarchically that is, eligibility criteria, online application form, syllabus, results, and then the cutoffs.
- The candidates ought to connect to all the subjects and the various concepts that the subjects comprise of. The subjects are given according to the 10th standard syllabus for the subjects namely, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English Language, Mental ability and General Knowledge.
- All the candidates are responsible to manage at least 3-4 hours for the self-study of all the subjects that are included in the NTSE West Bengal 2019.
- The candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest news and notifications regarding the NTSE West Bengal 2019 here or the official website of the West Bengal Board, respectively.
- Lastly, the candidates must make sure that they are certainly devoted towards practicing a large number of sample question papers of the last year’s NTSE.
The above article is based upon informing the candidates about the NTSE West Bengal 2019 and other related information on the same like the syllabus, stages of NTSE, preparation tips, and also the steps to download the application form and so on.