NTSE Haryana 2019- NTSE or the National Talent Search Examination is a known National level scholarship based offline examination that is conducted for all the states across the country. The examination is conducted for all the 10th standard students across the states and union territories of India who have successfully passed the 9th standard. The main focus of the organization of this examination is to gather all the talents from all over the states and then enhance the same by conducting an exam to test their analytical, understanding, reasoning and mental abilities respectively. The NTSE Haryana 2019 calls for the students from across the state studying in any public, private, affiliated schools in the state of Haryana.
NTSE Haryana 2019: Important Details
- Name of the Examination: National Talent Search Examination
- Number of Stages: Two Stages
- Date When First Stage will be Conducted: November 2018
- Date When First Stage Result will be Declared: February 2019
- Date When Second Stage will be Conducted: May 2019
- Date When Second Stage Result will be Declared: August 2019
- Date of Admit Card Release: September 2018
|Stages||States and Union Territories||Tentative Dates|
|Stage – I (State)||Last date for submission of application form||September 25. 2018|
|Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands||November 03, 2018|
|Examination in All other states and Union Territories||November 04, 2018|
|Stage – II (National)||Examination in All states and Union Territories||May 12, 2019|
NTSE Haryana 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who appear in the competitive exams like NTSE must go through the eligibility criteria so that they get acquainted with the qualities they need to carry in order to apply and appear for the NTSE Haryana 2019. The candidates can go through the following in order to get a brief knowledge about the same.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate must acquire 70% in 9th standard if belonging to the general category and 55% in the same if belonging to the ST/SC or any other category.
- A candidate must be equal to or less than 18 years of age.
- A candidate from any school (Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, affiliated etc) can appear in the NTSE examination.
NTSE Haryana 2019: Online Application Form
The candidates, who have gone through the eligibility characteristics and realized their appearing status, can soon fill up the online application form without delaying any further. The application form is the green card to appear for the specific examination. Below are some steps that help you out in filling the online application form.
- Visit the online state education board of Haryana
- Search for the link that shows, NTSE Haryana Online Application Form 2019
- Click on the above link
- The online application form appears on the screen
- Fill out all the details like name, school name, age, guardian details and many more
- Once you have verified everything click on the submit option
NTSE Haryana 2019: Admit Card
The admit card is known by other names like permission letter, call letter, and hall ticket. The admit card is a compulsion to be carried to the exam hall by the candidates during both the examinations. Without the hard copy of the admit card, the invigilators will not allow the students to appear n the exam at any cost. So, it becomes very important on the part of the candidates to download the admit card that is available in the online website of the state education board of Haryana.
- Visit the official state education board of Haryana website
- Search for the link that reads, NTSE Haryana Admit Card 2019
- Click on the above and the same appears on the screen with a list of details that is relevant for documentation
- Download and save the same
- Get a hard copy print out of the same for your own future reference
NTSE Haryana 2019: Exam Pattern
The NTSE is conducted at two levels. The Stage 1 is conducted by the state education board of a particular state at the state level. The Stage 2 is conducted at the national level by the National Council of Educational Research and Training. The Mental Ability Test and Scholastic Ability Test are motivated towards testing and thus, enhancing the mental, interpretative, analytical and reasoning abilities of all the candidates. The exam is conducted for a weightage of 100 marks (50 for MAT and 50 for SAT) for duration of 2 hours or 120 minutes.
NTSE Haryana 2019: Scholarship Scheme
- 1250 for all the 10+2 standard students qualifying through the NTSE
- 2000 for all the UG and PG level students
- The scholarship amount for the PhD level students are decided according to the UGC norms
NTSE Haryana 2019: Results and Cutoffs
The Stage 1 exam is conducted in the month of November first week and the results for the same arrive expected in the last week of the February month of the approaching year.
The Stage 2 is conducted in the month of May and the results for the same arrive in the ,month of August of the same year, tentatively.
The cutoff is the green card visualizing the qualification status of the ones who have qualified through the Stage 1. The students who have qualified through the Stage 1 know the same after the results are out and then they check out for the cutoff status to see how they need to prepare for the next stage.
NTSE Haryana 2019: Why is it Important?
- The NTSE is important as it enhances the talents all across the states and union territories in the country.
- The NTSE is a national level examination that gives all the applicants a national entity and recognition.
- The examination is a source of economic aid academically for all the students who appear in the same.
The above article aims to define the information, important dates, events and details about the NTSE Haryana 2019. All the candidates who are going to appear in the exam can take a splendid idea from the article.