NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019 – The full form of NTSE is National Talent Search Examination. The NTSE is a National Level examination with cause to nurture and thus, develop and flourish the talents across the state of Chhattisgarh in particular and the country, in general. It is subjected to the giving of scholarships to the candidates of 10th standard who have passed 9th standard successfully. Being an offline/ pen paper based test it has nothing to do with online process except for downloading the admit cards, referring to the syllabus and downloading the results. All the students across the country have some or the other talent, but the academic prodigies are all bought under this scholarship shed to support and accelerate the pace of their studies until future. The article strives to track all the essential information related to the NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019 and forward the same to all the candidates of Chhattisgarh state to make them aware and alert about the same in an advanced way.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019: Detailed Significance
The NTSE is conducted by the state boards at the state level and the next level is conducted nationally by the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training).
|Name of the examination||National Talent Search Examination|
|Level of the exam||State|
|Conducted by||State Council for Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Chhattisgarh.|
|Eligibility Criteria||· 70% marks in 9th standard for general category students. · 55% marks in 9th standard for SC/ST, and OBC|
|Mode of examination||Pen and paper|
|Medium of examination||Hindi or English|
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019: Eligibility Criteria
There are certain criteria that are ought to be encountered by the candidates who aim to apply and appear for the NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019. The same are justified below:
- The candidates are the citizens of India
- The candidates ought to have qualified the 9th standard with at least 70% for the general and 55% for the SC’s/ST’s and other backward classes.
- The candidates ought to belong to the 10th
- The candidates must be prepared with the six subjects that are included in the syllabus of the same namely, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Mental Ability, English Language and General Knowledge.
- The candidates who apply in the stage 1 and qualify the same are the ones who reach the stage 2.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019: Exam Pattern
The examination of NTSE is conducted in two tiers, one is the MAT or Mental Ability Test and the other is the SAT or the Scholastic Ability Test. The ones who qualify through the former are the only ones who can appear in the latter.
- The exam is competitive and objective.
- The total weightage is 100 (MAT-50) and (SAT-50) marks.
- There are six subjects in the syllabus and each of them has several concepts or chapters in it.
- The MAT evaluates the analytical and reasoning skills in the candidates.
- The exam is conducted for 2 hours or 120 minutes.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019: How to Download the Application Form?
The NTSE examination online application form has some important points that the candidates ought to follow in order to download the same. Make use of the following points so as to download the application form.
- Make a visit to the official website of Chhattisgarh Board that is, scert.cg.gov.in
- Then search for the link that reads, NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019.
- Click on the link above and then the same gets displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the details like the name of the candidate, the Date of Birth, and other such details that are necessary.
- As soon as it gets filled, submit the same.
NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019: How to Prepare for NTSE?
All the candidates who are aiming to appear in the NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019 must go through all the guidelines below that will probably help all of you in overcoming the headache of preparations of the NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019.
- The candidates ought to collect as many sample question papers possible and practice the same until they have fetched a good idea about the same.
- The candidates should go through the syllabus well and then prepare accordingly. Starting off with the tough questions works better.
- The candidates should study all the subjects that they have already accomplished in the 10th standard course namely, Science, Math, Social Science, English Language, Mental Ability and General Knowledge. Each of the subjects has certain topics that are to be covered also.
- The candidates ought to devote at least 5 hours to prepare for the NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019. Self-study is very essential on the part of the students.
- Gather all the information about the syllabus, date of the availability of the online application form, results, eligibility criteria, sample papers, and cutoffs as well.
All the information that has been provided in the above article is related to NTSE Chhattisgarh 2019. All the candidates can go through the above and prepare for the same accordingly.