VTUEEE Counselling 2019 will be conducted by VTU or VelTech University in Avadi, Chennai in the month of May 2019. The candidates who have qualified VTUEEE 2019 will get the chance to appear for counselling and admission process. The authority will inform all the shortlisted candidates for the round of counselling and also about the schedule and other related details. The participants will have to appear for VTUEEE counselling as per the given date and time. Note that the physical presence is mandatory during the admission process and the authority will not permit any representative to attend the counselling round on their behalf. The list of documents that the participants will have to bring at the venue of counselling for verification purpose is given by the authority. There is also the probability of the university to organize the counselling round for JEE main 2019 qualifiers and also for those who could not appear for VTUEEE counselling.
This article talks about VTUEEE Counselling 2019, schedule of the same, important facts related to counselling, procedure of counselling, list of necessary documents that the participants need to carry during admission process of VTUEEE 2019 and much more.
VTUEEE Counselling Schedule 2019
VTUEEE Counselling 2019 will be started from the month of May 2019. The actual date and time will be updated by the authority to the selected candidates and they need to visit the venue of counselling on time along with the mentioned documents in original.
Facts about VTUEEE Counselling 2019
- All the candidates who have cleared VTUEEE 2019 will be the participants of the counselling round to be held in the month of May 2019.
- After the result declaration, the authority will rank the candidates as per their performance and then select them on that basis.
- The counselling will take place offline at the campus of VelTech University in Avadi, Chennai.
- The candidates will have to present as per the date and time are given by the university before the counselling round.
- The applicants need to provide their choice of course and also complete the registration for the same.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to attend the counselling of VTUEEE in person.
- It may also happen that the University will conduct open counselling for the candidates who have given JEE main 2019 and those who could not appear for VTUEEE counselling.
- Those who fail to bring the mentioned documents will not be allowed to participate.
- The applicants need to bring both the original as well as the photocopies of the documents.
- The applicants who aspire to take direct admission might be invited by the authority for counselling provided they meet the eligibility requirements of VTUEEE 2019.
- The authority officials first do adequate scrutiny and verification of the candidates’ certificates and documents and then proceed for seat allotment process.
- The final seat allotment will be informed to the participants and they need to deposit the course fee.
How VTUEEE Counselling takes place?
- VTUEEE Counselling will be held at the campus of the VelTech University in Avadi, Chennai in the month of May 2019.
- The university will intimate the candidates who are selected in VTUEEE 2019 about the procedure of counselling and its schedule.
- The participants will have to appear for VTUEEE Counselling on time and carry the list of documents in original and photocopies.
- They will be given the form to fill their preferences and submit it online.
- The authority will verify the documents properly and in case of any discrepancy, it will cancel the admission process of the candidate.
- After the successful verification of certificates, the candidates will be given the seat as per their ranking in the exam, their preferences and availability of seat.
- The applicants will be informed about the final seat allotment and they need to lock the same by depositing the fee amount.
List of Documents for Verification during VTUEEE Counselling 2019
All the applicants who appear for VTUEEE Counselling will have to carry certain important documents in original and one set of photo copies. Those who fail to bring the same for verification purpose will not be able to take part in the admission process of VTUEEE 2019. The list is mentioned as under:
- VTUEEE hall ticket 2019
- Passing certificates of class 10th and 12th as the date of birth proof
- Mark sheet of class 12th or other equivalent exams
- Community certificate must be given by the applicants who come under reserved category
- Nativity certificate must be submitted by the participants belonging to the region of Jammu and Kashmir and other North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Meghalaya and Tripura.
- Demand draft of the required amount that is given in the information brochure of VTUEEE 2019. DD must be made in the name of Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University” and it should be payable at Chennai.
The participants must keep the fact in their mind that without verification of these documents, they won’t be able to move ahead for seat allotment process.
Facility to appear for VTUEEE Counselling Online
- The applicants who could not take part in VTUEEE Counselling physically can opt for online mode.
- These candidates will have to make the payment of Rs 10,000/- via online mode for provisional allotment of the seat.
This is the complete information on VTUEEE Counselling 2019. In case of any doubt or issue, connect with us.