VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 has been determined by the conducting body for the candidates preparing to take up VITEEE exam in 2019. Vellore Institute of Technology has announced the official date of VITEEE exam 2019. Earlier, VIT has already started the online mode application process on 1 November 2018. Aspirants willing to appear for VITEEE 2019 exam must go through the exam pattern for the exam thoroughly before starting their preparations. It is advisable to all the aspirants to go through the detailed VITEEE exam pattern 2019 and get familiar with the structure of the exam, so as to avoid any kind of confusions later. Details like mode of exam, duration of exam, sections in the paper, the total number of questions, marking scheme and more included in VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019. Along with the official brochure, the exam conducting authority has released the exam pattern for the exam on its website. There are no changes has been made in VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 as the exam conducting body does not change the exam pattern every year. However, we have updated this page based on VITEEE exam pattern released by the official conducting body. Read the complete article to know detailed VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam, also knowns as VITEEE, is an undergraduate level engineering entrance exam conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) in online mode at various exam centres throughout the country for admission to 20 UG engineering programs offered at 4 VIT campuses. The online and offline application process has been started from 1 November 2018.
Latest Update: Vellore Institute of Technology has announced the date of VITEEE 2019 exam. VITEEE 2019 exam is scheduled to be conducted from 10 to 21 April 2019. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has released VITEEE 2019 application form on 1 November 2018. Click the link given below to fill & submit the VITEEE application form.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019
Below we have given the detailed VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 for the reference of aspiring candidates. We advise candidates to go thoroughly through the VITEEE exam pattern 2019 to get well acquainted with the structure of the exam.
- Vellore Institute of Technology will conduct the VITEEE 2019 in online mode, i.e. the exam will be a computer-based test.
- The exam will be conducted for the time duration of 150 minutes, i.e. 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be a total of 125 multiple choice questions in the exam. Mode of the language of the question paper will be English only.
- As per the marking scheme stated in VITEEE exam pattern 2019, 1 mark each will be rewarded for each correct answer.
- There is no provision of negative marking for this exam.
Aspiring candidates can go through the tabular representation of the exam pattern for reference.
|Mode of Examination||Online Computer Based Test|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Language of exam||Questions in the exam would be asked in English only|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total Number of Questions||125 Questions|
|Total Marks||125 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer in VITEEE|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|
VITEEE Marks Distribution in Exam
Marks distribution in each section would be as given in the table below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks for Each Section|
Suggested Books for Better Preparation of VITEEE
Candidates preparing for VITEEE 2019 are suggested a few books for better preparation. The candidates can check the subject-wise name of books below:
- Arihant Series by DR. SK Goyal
- VITEEE Solve Papers and Mock Tests from Arihant
- Objective Mathematics Part 1 and Part 2 by RD Sharma
- Arihant Past Year AIEEE Papers
- Concepts of Physics Vol 1 and 2 by HC Verma
- Arihant Series by DC Pandey
- MCQ Question Bank by D. Mukherjee
- Inorganic Chemistry by NCERT Text Book
- Handbook of Chemistry by R.P Singh
In case of any query related to VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below.