VITEEE Application Form 2019- The VITEEE 2019 examination just like any other year will open gates of opportunities for students who want to make a career in the field of engineering and technology. Of course, the VIT engineering entrance examination, is offered by the VIT institute for students to get admitted in the Vellore and Chennai campus of theirs. The VITEEE Application Form 2019 will be released in the month of November, 2018. This article will help you with the details of the VITEEE Application Form 2019 completely. Knowing the terms & conditions related to this application form will eliminate the possibility of form rejection. It has been seen that students commit mistakes while filling the form and their candidature to appear in the exam is rejected by the authority. Hence, reading the below information will be helpful to you in great many ways.
Availability of the Application Form:
The VITEEE Application Form 2019 will be available both online as well as offline. And this is certainly something all must be aware of. It will be available from the first week of November 2018 and thus keeping a check on this website will be beneficial. The university will announce a list of post offices from where the OMR VITEEE Application Form 2019 can be collected easily.
- One can pay for the VITEEE Application Form 2019 through debit/credit card or they can also choose net banking or demand draft.
- The demand draft should be drafted in the favour of “VIT University”. This will be payable at the respective campus.
- Scanned photographs and signature on white paper. The files should be somewhere between a mere 10KB to a maximum of 200KB only. Beyond that no size will be acceptable.
- Also remember that the photograph is to have a dimension of 3.5 CM x 4.5 CM whereas the size of the signature must be that of 3.5 CM x 1.5 CM.
- Visit the website of vit.ac.in and then click on the “Apply for VIT 2019” link.
- Visit the page and then fill up the details and register yourself.
- Once registered, login the site and fill up the application form completely.
- After you complete the process, then visit the payment gateway and choose the payment mode. Pay online or generate an e-challan.
- Next you will be taken to a page asking for the signature and photograph.
- Upload the same and then submit the form.
- Take out a print out and keep to yourself.
The VITEEE Application Form 2019 fee will be available for around Rs. 1150/- (for online) application. For the offline application it will be available at around 1200/-.
The NRI candidates will have to pay somewhere around 50 USD and that too via online mode only.
Things to keep handy:
Following are few important things that you should keep at hand when it comes to the filling of the VITEEE Application Form 2019:
Know more about the application process:
There will be a correction facility made available to you. But this will only happen when the initial VITEEE Application Form 2019 will be submitted completely in the first place. When provided with this facility, then people must necessarily follow the dates to complete the same.
People must send the offline application only through that of the registered or speed post. These must be in the self-addressed envelope that the institute of VIT will provide the students with.
Online Application process:
Follow the following steps:
Following these steps will help you get through with the application process completely.