VITEEE Application Form 2020– The Application Form of VITEEE 2020 has been released in online & offline mode from 27 September 2019. The candidates can fill up the online application form of the VITEEE 2020 exam on the official website as well as on this page. A link has been activated in the middle of this page to fill the online application form. The offline application form is available at any designated post office and also at Vellore administrative office. VITEEE 2020 examination just like any other year will open gates of opportunities for students who want to nurture a career in the field of engineering and technology. Of course, the VIT engineering entrance examination is offered by the VIT institute for students to get admission in the Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amaravati campuses of VIT. This article will help the candidates with the details of the VITEEE Application Form 2020 completely. Knowing the terms & conditions related to this application form will eliminate the possibility of a form of rejection. It has been seen that students commit mistakes while filling the form and their candidature to appear in the exam is rejected by the authority. Hence, reading the below information will be helpful to the candidates in a great many ways and will also help to understand how to fill up the VITEEE Application Form 2020.
Latest Update: Vellore Institute of Technology has released the application form of the VITEEE 2020 exam on 27 September 2019. The candidates can submit the application form by clicking the link given below.
Click Here to fill online VITEEE Application Form
VITEEE Application Form 2020 Important Dates
The VITEEE Application Form 2020 is available in both online as well as offline modes and this is certainly something all must be aware of. It is available from 27 September 2019 and thus keeping a check on this website will be beneficial. The university will announce a list of post offices from where the OMR VITEEE Application Form 2020 can be collected easily.
|S.No||VITEEE 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|1.||VITEEE online application form release||27 September 2019|
|2.||VITEEE offline application form release||27 September 2019|
|3.||Deadline for submitting offline or
online application form
|29 February 2020|
|4.||VITEEE slot booking begins||March 2020|
|5.||VITEEE 2020 Exam Date||2nd to 3rd week of April 2020|
VITEEE Application Form 2020: Key Info
VIT has released the application form for VITEEE 2020 in both the modes i.e. offline and online for the convenience of the applicants. Online and offline mode application form has been made available from 27 September 2019 and can be filled till 29 February 2020. The applicants are given ample time of over 4 months to submit their application form. However, there will be the correction facility; still, the candidates are advised to fill the form carefully without committing any mistake or error since they can edit only the selected fields while correction.
How to Fill VITEEE Application Form 2020?
The methods for filling the VITEEE application form 2020 are different through offline and online modes. Hence, the candidates need to know the steps they need to follow while filling the application form through any of the methods.
Steps to Fill Online VITEEE Application Form 2020
- Visit the website of Vellore Institute of Technology and then click on the “Apply for VIT 2020” link.
- Visit the page and then fill up the details and register yourself.
- Once registered, log in to the site and fill up the application form completely.
- After you complete the process, then visit the payment gateway and choose the payment mode. Pay online or generate an e-challan.
- Next, you will be taken to a page asking for the signature and photograph.
- Upload the same and then submit the form.
- Take out a print out and keep to yourself.
The step-wise procedure to fill the online VITEEE application form 2020 is mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
Firstly, you have to get yourself registered on the official website. To complete the registration process you have to enter all the relevant details carefully. Thereafter, a password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id and you have to verify the same. Now, login to ‘Registered users’ with the email id and password received on mobile number and email. In the future, all communication related to VITEEE 2020 exam will be sent to your registered email id and mobile no.
Step 3: Filling Online VITEEE Application Form 2020
Now, you have to fill the online application form by providing the personal, education and communication details asked in there. Thereafter, you have to submit the filled application form. The system will generate an application number after submission of the application form which will be used for future references. The candidates have to fill the following section in the online or offline VITEEE application form 2020:
- Address for correspondence
- Blood group
- Date of birth
- Hostel Accommodation (If desirous)
- Mother tongue
- Native state
- Medium of instruction
- Mode of study
- Name of the board
- Name of the school
- Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing – 12th Standards
- Roll No./Registration No./Seat No. (If already allocated)
Address of the school
- Area Name
- Town/ City
- Pin Code
Once all the details mentioned above are entered and submitted, an application number will be generated by the system and the candidates will have to keep this number safe for future reference.
Step 3: Making Payment
After completing the above-mentioned steps, you have to make payment of the application form of VITEEE 2020. You can pay the application fee using online mode such as Net Banking / Credit / Debit card / Paytm. At the time of a transaction, if the amount is debited then do not try a new application. You are suggested to wait for 48 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
Step 4: Photo & Signature Uploading
You have to now upload your recent passport size colour photograph clicking the photo upload option given there. The photograph should be between 10 KB and 200 KB sized with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM. The signature Image should be between 10 KB and 200 KB sized with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM. You should not that Selfie photo is not allowed.
Steps to Fill Offline VITEEE Application Form 2020
- Read the guidelines furnished through the official brochure first.
- OMR application form of VITEEE 2020 needs to be filled carefully.
- Use your recent color photograph to paste in the designated box and sign in the specified field.
- Candidates should not overwrite or use any correction pen to omit the errors otherwise the form will be rejected.
- After completing the application form, keep it in the envelope that was attached to the application form brochure.
- Send it to the below-mentioned address through post.
Director, UG Admission
VIT University, Vellore- 632014
The VITEEE Application Form 2020 fee will be available for Rs. 1150/- (for online) application. For the offline application, it will be available at around 1250/-.
The NRI candidates will have to pay USD 50 and that too via online mode only.
- One can pay for the VITEEE Application Form 2020 through debit/credit card or they can also choose net banking or demand draft.
- The demand draft should be drafted in the favor of “VIT University”. This will be payable at the respective campus.
|Application Fee||Offline Method||Online Method||For Foreigners/ NRIs (Online Only)|
|INR 1250||INR 1150||USD 50|
Documents to be Uploaded with Specifications
Following are a few important things that you should keep at hand when it comes to the filling of the VITEEE Application Form 2020:
- Scanned photographs and signature on white paper. The files should be somewhere between a mere 10 KB to a maximum of 200 KB only. Beyond that, no size will be acceptable.
- Also, remember that the photograph is to have a dimension of 3.5 CM x 4.5 CM whereas the size of the signature must be that of 3.5 CM x 1.5 CM.
|Documents to be Uploaded||File Size||Dimensions||Format|
|Photograph||10-200 KB||3.5 CM x 4.5 CM||JPEG/ JPG|
|Signature||10-200 KB||3.5 CM x 1.5 CM||JPEG/ JPG|
VITEEE Application Form 2020 Correction
There will be a correction facility made available to the candidates who will successfully submit the application form under the given time limit. But this will only happen when the initial VITEEE Application Form 2020 will be submitted completely in the first place. When provided with this facility, then applicants must necessarily follow the dates to complete the same. People must send the offline application only through that of the registered or speed post. These must be in the self-addressed envelope that the Institute of VIT will provide the students with.
This is all about the VITEEE Application Form 2020. Stay tuned to us to catch all the important updates about VITEEE 2020 on time.