VITEEE Admit Card 2020 – The exam conducting authority will release the VITEEE admit card 2020 along with commencing the slot booking process from the last week of March 2020. The candidates will have to first book the exam slots and then they will be allowed to download their admit card. Vellore Institute of Technology is commonly known as VIT University. VIT follows its own separate pattern of entrance exam which is known as VITEEE, i.e VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. This entrance provides a chance to the undergraduate who is willing to do an engineering program. For the coming entrance exam, VIT will release the VITEEE Admit Card 2020 for the admission test. VIT University will release the admit card at the time of slot booking for those candidates who have booked the slot for engineering entrance exam successfully Candidates are requested to book their timing slot for the exam. Once the applicants book the slots through the online test booking system, VITEEE 2020 will generate on the official website. The entrance exam will be held in 110 cities of India at 130 centers. VITEEE Admit Card 2020 will consist of many aspects of information like roll number, test center name and the location, test time and date and candidate will also have to carry their passport size photograph. The candidates are suggested to read the whole page to get the detailed information on VITEEE Admit Card 2020.
Latest Update: Online and offline mode application form of VITEEE 2020 exam is available, the candidates can fill up the online application form by clicking the link given below.
VITEEE Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check the official dates announced by the conducting body in tabular form below:
|VITEEE online & offline application form availability||27 September 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||29 February 2020|
|Start the slot booking||Last week of March 2020|
|Admit card availability date||Last week of March 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 Exam date||2nd to 3rd week of April 2020|
Details of VITEEE Admit Card 2020
IF you are new for this exam and do not have much knowledge about all this just read it out and everything will be crystal clear.
- Once you book the time slot, your VITEEE Admit Card 2020 will be generated.
- Candidate will get the admit card from the official website and take the printout for further reference
- The VIT authority will also send the admit card to the candidate’s email id.
- If any candidate finds any discrepancies in the admit card, they will have to call the authority immediately and let them know about the error.
Steps to download the VITEEE Admit Card 2020
- The first step is to go to the official website of VIT, which is Vit.ac.in/,
- After opening the page put the application number and login to the official
- Choose the right notification
- Next step is to fill all the required details of yours, like your password, your date of birth, registration number, and name.
- After filling all this information you will see that admit will display on the screen.
- Now download the VITEEE Admit Card 2020 and take a printout.
- Safely keep the hard copy for future use
Number of Subjects & Questions
|Subjects||Numbers of question|
VITEEE Admit Card 2020 Details
- The applicant’s name
- Application number of the candidate
- Choose a subject (PCME/PCBE)
- Test Date, Center venue details, time for your exam
- Lab code number
- Applicant’s signature and photograph
Important Points on VITEEE Admit Card 2020
- It is mandatory to carry admit while going for the exam. Before attending the exam read all the details from admitting
- Also, the candidates should carry the same photograph which is showing on the admit card.
- Apart from the admit card, the candidates are advised to carry their valid photo ID proof as well, such as Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Electoral Card, College/ School ID, etc. as a precautionary step.
This is all about the VITEEE Admit Card 2020. Post your queries in the comment section below to get a response from our agile team of educators.