UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019- A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, also popular as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) has released the application form of UPTU M.Tech admission 2019. The candidates seeking admission through UPTU M.Tech admission 2019 need to fill & submit the online application form from 5 February to 15 March 2019. UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University. It is also known as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. Uttar Pradesh Technical University was established on 8th May in the year 2000 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. UPTU invites applications from the eligible aspirants for providing admission into M.Tech courses every year. Only those candidates, who have a valid GATE score to meet the academic requirements, are eligible to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Technical University M.Tech course. Those candidates that do not have any GATE scores, they need to appear for the written test that will be organized by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. Therefore, the candidates, who are willing to take admission in this university for the academic year 2019, should download the application form from the official website of the university and submit the same before the last date. The application form of UPTU M.Tech 2019 exam has made available from 5 February 2019. Therefore, all the details regarding the UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 are given in this article.
Latest Update: The application process has been started on 5 February 2019. The candidates who want to appear in UPTU M.Tech 2019 entrance exam can fill the application form by clicking the link given below.
Click here to fill the UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019
UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 Highlights
- Name of the University– Uttar Pradesh Technical University
- Conducting Authority – A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Abbreviated as – UPTU
- Level – Postgraduate
- Admission Process – GATE scored candidates will get admission directly. Non-GATE candidates should sit for the written test for filling up the vacant seats.
- Application Mode: Online mode
- Examination Mode: Offline mode (Pen & paper based)
UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019: Important Dates
|UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 Event||Important Dates|
|Application Form Release||5 February 2019 (Released)|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||15 March 2019|
|Online Application Fee Payment Last Date||15 March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||15 April 2019|
|Exam Date||21 April 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th Week of May 2019|
|Counselling Fee Deposit||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|Fresh Session Commencement||To be announced|
UPTU M.TECH Application Form 2019
The candidates who want to go for UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019, they need to follow all the details related to the application form. They should also know that how it can be downloaded and submitted to complete the application process.
- First, the candidates are required to register themselves on the official website of the University. They need to log in with the user id and password. After the registration process, candidates will receive a 16 digit registration number for the application process and further reference.
- After completing the registration process, the candidates are required to fill up the UPTU M. Tech application form that includes their personal details like name, date of birth, gender, category, address, nationality, qualification, etc.
- After filling up the application form, the candidates are required to submit the requisite application fee either in online mode or through offline mode.
- The applicants should upload the scanned copy of their passport sized photograph and signature to submit the UPTU M.Tech application form.
- After successful submission of the application form, the candidates must take a print out of the application form for further reference.
UPTU M.TECH Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the UPTU M.Tech admission eligibility criteria are given below-
- The applicants are required to must have a valid GATE score.
- The applicants should have passed the Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology with minimum 60% aggregate marks and for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes candidates they need to secure a minimum 54% in their qualifying exam.
- The applicants who have passed their qualifying examination from UP will be given preferences over all other candidates.
- The candidates that does not have any valid GATE scores or Non-GATE candidates, they need to appear for the written entrance test to grab the vacant seats of the institute.
UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 Process
- Direct Admission based on GATE scores: The candidates who have secured valid GATE scores will be given first preference over other candidates at the time of seat allotment and they will be allowed for direct admission.
- Written test for Non-GATE applicants: The applicants who do not have any valid GATE scores are considered as Non-GATE candidates. For this category, the candidates will have to appear for the written entrance test. Based on the performance of the candidate, one merit list will be prepared and based on that merit list the selected candidates will be called for participating in the counseling process.
UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 Exam Pattern
The UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode that is based on the pen-and-paper mode. The details of the exam are –
- The UPTU M.Tech question paper will be based on Hindi and English language.
- The type of UPTU M.Tech question paper will be based on Objective based questions.
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates while for every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- The duration of the UPTU M.Tech 2019 exam will be of 2 hours.
- The UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 exam will be conducted in offline mode.
UPTU M.Tech Admit Card 2019
The exam authorities will release the admit card of UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 on the official website of the university. The UPTU M.Tech 2019 admit card includes various details like the name of the applicant, fathers name of the applicant, roll number of the candidate, date of the exam, time of the exam, exam duration, name of the exam center and venue of the exam. Candidates require the UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 admit card not only to appear for the entrance exam but also to go through the other exam formalities.
UPTU M.Tech Result 2019
The result of UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 will be released in the online mode. To check their results, the applicants need to log in to the official webpage with the help of their user ID and password. The UPTU M.Tech 2019 result shows information like roll number and marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam. For the GATE qualified candidates, a merit list of UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 will be published based on the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate.
UPTU M.Tech Counselling 2019
After the declaration of the result, the counseling process of UPTU M.Tech Admission 2019 will be commenced probably in the month of July 2019 by the exam authority. The candidate, whose name is selected in the merit list, they will be allotted seats to confirm their admission preference. Therefore, the number of seats that will be available after accommodating GATE applicants will be granted to the Non-GATE applicants based on the merit group of the candidate in the entrance exam. Candidates are required to furnish the following documents both in the original as well as with a set of photocopies:
- GATE 2019 Score Card;
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam;
- E-Challan for payment of the counseling fee;
- Category Certificate, if applicable;
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)