UPSEE Exam Centres 2019 can be checked by the candidates who are going to take up UPSEE exam in 2019. While filling the application form of UPSEE exam, the candidates will be required to choose the exam centre as per their choice. The candidates can check the completed list of UPSEE Exam Centres 2019 where UPSEE 2019 exam is expected to be held. The candidates are advised to know the city of UPSEE 2019 exam centre and choose from the list as per their convenience. The examination conducting body has not released the UPSEE exam centres for 2019 exam yet. However, the candidates can check the list of exam centre which was determined for 2018 exam. We will update this page soon after the official list of UPSEE Exam Centres 2019 gets released by conducting body. The candidates have to select three exam centres in order to their preference in the application form. The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in the exam centre once the application form is submitted. The candidates will be allotted test centre based on the selection of exam centre by the candidate and the availability of the centre. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam, which is also popular as UPSEE, is a state level undergraduate engineering entrance exam conducted by Abdul Kalam Technical University (commonly known as UPTU) for admission to more than 1.50 lakh seats offered by government college, government aided, and private colleges in the Uttar Pradesh state. Online UPSEE application form 2019 for UPSEE exam is expected to be made available from the last week of January 2019 and UPSEE 2019 will be tentatively held in the last week of April 2019. Keep reading to check the list of UPSEE Exam Centres 2019.
UPSEE Exam Centres 2019 – Check Exam Centres List Here
The candidates, who have made up their mind to appear in UPSEE exam in 2019 need to first, fill an application form and while filling the online application form, the candidates will be required to select 3 exam centres as per their choice. The candidates have to choose the examination from the list of UPSEE Exam Centres 2019 given here. These examination centres will conduct offline and online UPSEE 2019 exam. The UPSEE 2019 exam will be conducted in total 49 cities out of which 41 cities are in Uttar Pradesh and the rest 8 cities are situated in other states of India. The candidates can check UPSEE exam centres 2019 in 2 separate tables given below:
List of UPSEE Exam Centres 2019 in Uttar Pradesh
|S. No||Expected Exam Centre|
|25.||Gautam Budhha Nagar (Noida/ Greater Noida)|
List of UPSEE Exam Centres 2019 outside Uttar Pradesh
|S.No.||Expected Exam Centre|
UPSEE Exam Centres 2019: Important Points
- During filling the online application form for UPSEE exam, the candidates have to select 3 exam centres as per their convenience.
- The candidates will be allotted exam centre on the basis of exam centre selected by them and the availability of the centre.
- Name of allotted exam centre city and address will be mentioned over the UPSEE admit card 2019.
- Some UPSEE exam centres 2019 may get canceled if there are fewer candidates who do not opt for the same.
- If a candidate has not selected 3 examination cities or the candidate’s cities of preference gets cancelled, AKTU will have right to allot exam cities other than the ones entered by the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to reach the UPSEEE exam centre venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- The candidates have to carry a printed copy of the UPSEE 2019 exam admit card along with a photo identity proof.
UPSEE Syllabus 2019
The candidates who have made up their mind to appear in UPSEE 2019 exam must be preparing for the exam. Such candidates have to go through UPSEE syllabus 2019 given here. UPSEE syllabus includes topics from physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The candidates are suggested to cover each topic of UPSEE syllabus so that they can perform well in the entrance exam. The candidates can find subject-wise UPSEE Syllabus 2019 in below:
UPSEE Syllabus 2019 for Mathematics (B. Tech – Paper 1)
- Co-ordinate Geometry
UPSEE Syllabus 2019 for Physics (B. Tech – Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Wave Optics
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Oscillatory motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Motion in one dimension
- Modern Physics
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Magnetism in Matter
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Linear Momentum & collisions
- Laws of Motion
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Electromagnetic induction
- Current Electricity
UPSEE Syllabus 2019 for Chemistry (B. Tech – Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Acid-Base Concepts
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics
- Colligative Properties of Solution
- General Organic Chemistry
In a case of any query regarding UPSEE Exam Centres 2019 article, you can write to us in the comment section below.