UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019- The exam conducting body has started the application form correction process on 16 March 2019, it will end up on 3 April 2019. The candidates who have already submitted the application form can make the correction in the application form if they find any mistakes. The candidates can make the correction on the official website of UPSEE or by clicking a link posted on this page. UPSEE Application form 2019 was available till 25 March 2019. Candidates can correct the submitted application form till 3 April 2019. Previously, 21st April 2019 has been announced as the exam date for UG level UPSEE 2019 by the conducting body. UPSEE is the abbreviation for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. The UPSEE is a state level aptitude test of the province of Uttar Pradesh and it is held one time a year for offering applicants with admission to both UG course and PG courses. It gives aspiring candidates admission to different educational institutes which will accept the UPSEE Entrance Exam 2019 results. The UPSEE 2019 entrance test would be held under the administration of the Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Examinees who will manage to clear the UPSEE entrance test 2019 would be allowed admission to course in the field of Pharmacy, Management, Engineering & Technology and numerous other fields. It is very important to submit correct and complete Application forms for the UPSEE 2019 so that the application form being submitted don’t get rejected. This article about UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019 is going to state the procedure for correcting the mistakes that a candidate would make while submitting their application form online. All the candidates are requested to read this article to get brief information about how to Submit the Application Form and to know in details about how to correct the mistakes made while submitting the Application Form.
Latest Update: The application form correction process is started on 16 March 2019. The candidates can make the correction in the application form by clicking the link given below:
Click here for UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019
UPSEE Application Form 2019
In order to give the UPSEE 2019 Entrance Test, all the candidates must submit the UPSEE 2019 Application Form. The candidates must do the following to complete the submission of the Application Form:
- STEP 1: Registration
- STEP 2: Application Form Submission
- STEP 3: Documents Uploading
- STEP 4: Application Fee
UPSEE Registration 2019: Key Info
The application Submission Process would start with UPSEE 2019 Registration. For Registration, the candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, open the UPSEE official website and click on the “Register Now” button.
- This would open the Registration Form. Here, the candidate would have to enter the User Name, Mobile Number and few other Personal Information. At the end of the Registration process, the Login details of the candidates would get created. The login credentials of the UPSEE 2019 would be “Roll number” and the “Date of Birth”.
- All the candidates would now require using these login credentials to Sign into the official website of UPSEE every time.
UPSEE Application Form 2019 Final Submission
Once, the candidate would get successfully registered, he/she must log in using their Login Details, that would be created at the time of Registration. After signing to the official website of UPSEE, the candidate would require to fill the Application Form giving all the required details about himself/herself. Once the candidate would completely fill up the application form, they require to click on the “Submit” button to go to the next step.
After filling up the UPSEE 2019 application form, the following documents are required to be uploaded:
- Photograph (Size: maximum 100 Kb in “. Jpeg” Format.)
- Signature (Size: maximum 20 Kb in “. Jpeg” Format.)
- Left Hands Thumb Impression (Size: 20 Kb in “. Jpeg” Format)
Now, the candidate would require paying his/her application fee for the entrance exam, via Online mode. The application fee for the entrance exam would be Rs. 1200 for Male and Transgender candidates belonging to The OBC or General Category. All the Female or Physically Disabled candidates would have to pay an amount of Rs. 600 irrespective of their Category. The application Fee can be paid via the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking
The submission of the application form would end with the payment of the application fee. Once the application form submission would get completed, the confirmation Page would be generated. All the candidates are requested to take a printout of it for reference in the future.
UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019
Let us now discuss how to correct the mistakes made while submitting the UPSEE 2019 Application form after submitting it online. The UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019 can be done through the online mode. The conducting authority will provide a time period for correcting their submitted application form. All the candidates are requested to do correction in their application for, within the allotted days. If a candidate will not complete the UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019 within the given days, their request for making changes to the Application Form in the future, would not be entertained. The candidates would be able to make changes in their application form from the start of the 2nd week of March 2019, and continue till 3 April 2019.
The below-mentioned steps must be followed in order to do UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019 of Mistakes:
- Visit the UPSEE official webpage and click on the UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019 link
- Now the candidate must sign in to the UPSEE official website, using the “application no.” and “password” as the login credentials.
- Once the candidate would successfully Sign in, he/she would be shown their Application Form. All the candidates are advised to make all the corrections and make all the required alteration in the Application form with the allotted time period.
- When the candidate would complete the correction of the Application Form, they would require clicking on the “Submit” button to complete the UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019.
- After all this, another revised Confirmation Page will be created.
- All the candidates are requested to take a print out of it, as it may be required in the future.
All the above-mentioned steps must be followed by the candidate to complete the UPSEE Application Form Correction 2019.