UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019- Those candidates who want to have a prospect of their career in B Tech courses at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) need to apply for the UPESEAT examination. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) organizes this examination every year. The candidates can apply for 31 programmes of B Tech in the university through the admission process. Moreover, the university takes admission by the JEE score card basis too. The UPES keeps 20% seats for the candidates of Board/ JEE Main Merit category. This article deals with the UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019, which will provide all the information about the questions to be asked in the examination. The expected date of the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test will fall in the month of May 2019. By knowing the information regarding the UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019, the question paper, the procedures provide an added level of confidence for appearing in the examination.
Latest Update on UPESEAT 2019: Online application process for UPESEAT 2019 has been started on 14 September 2018. To apply for UPESEAT 2019, click the link given below.
Highlights of UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019
Some important details which a candidate must know for getting a fair idea about the UPESEAT exam is enlisted below:
- The exam will be fragmented into 5 sections which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Current Affair Awareness.
- The total number of questions in the UPESEAT 2019 will be of 200.
- The time frame of the examination will be 180 minutes.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019: Question Paper
|Question Paper Subject||Total number of questions|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|Number of Question (Total)||200|
The candidates who are selected through the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test need to attend the centralized counselling process. The candidates will be given the admission in the respective course after the UPESEAT counselling 2019 and verification of documents.
Syllabus of UPESEAT 2019
The syllabus of UPESEAT is very identical to the syllabus of JEE Main Examination which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Comprehension and Current Affair Awareness. The preparation is highly essential along with the knowledge about syllabus and exam pattern. The preparation level can be affected without getting well aware of both the things. The candidate needs to go with the syllabus wise preparation as this will be beneficial by helping to cover the entire syllabus but also scoring the considerable marks in the test.
UPESEAT 2019: Important Books
The candidates must follow good books for understanding the exam pattern and the question type as because by knowing the pattern and question type, it will help the candidates to score well in the examination. Some of the good books which are important for preparations are Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov, Concept of Physics by H.C Verma, Chapter wise Topic-wise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances by B.L Sharma, Handbook of Physics by Nipendra Bhatnagar, etc.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019: Preparation Tips
The candidates can prepare for the UPESEAT Exam by following some tips mentioned here. As the exam will be conducting in the month of May 2019, so the candidates have an ample time to prepare, understand the UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019 and achieve a good score in the examination. The candidates must build some strategies to aid in the examination.
1-Year Preparation Plan for UPESEAT 2019
- First 3 months: The candidates need to focus on the important topics of the syllabus to know the subject in details. The candidates need to analyze the weightage of the subjects of the syllabus and should start to prepare accordingly.
- Next 3 months: Now, the candidates can extend their focus to the other chapters. The candidates are advised to start solving question papers of the previous two years once in a week.
- Following 3 months: The candidates will have the knowledge of the entire syllabus by the time frame. Now, the candidates need to exercise their total syllabus in a repeated format to enhance their memory and logical awareness. The candidates need to note down the problems or doubts and get the answers to the problems from the teachers, guide etc and should revise it. Revision is the most prior element in this time frame as the more the candidate revises the more efficient the candidate becomes.
- Last 3 months: The candidate should now be investing time in solving question papers and mock test as this will be beneficial for the candidate in the context of time and accuracy.
This is the vital information about UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019. If you still have any query, then let us know the same in the comment box below.