UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019 contains the name of cities where UPESEAT exam going to be held in 2019. The candidates who have made up their mind to take up UPESEAT 2019 exam must check the UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019. Each applicant will have to select 2 exam centres in the application form in preferred order. The candidates will have to be careful while selecting the exam centres because no candidates are allowed to change the exam centre once the UPESEAT application form 2019 submitted. The examination conducting body has not announced the official list of UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019 on its website. However, till the official list announced, the candidates can check the expected list of UPESEAT 2019 Exam Centres based on last year’s exam centres details. We will update this page soon after the official list for 2019 exam gets announced. The candidates will be allotted exam centre as per their choice selected in the online application form. However, the conducting authority has the right to make any changes in the allotted exam centres. As per last year’s exam details, there will be total 46 cities in the list of UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019. Here in the middle of this page, the candidates can check the complete list of UPESEAT 2019 Exam Centres along with city code in the tabular form. To know UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019 in detail, read on.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is a university-level common entrance test conducted one in a year under control of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES). The entrance test is conducted to offer admission to the deserving candidates into 37 Bachelor of Technology B. Tech/ B. Des and B. Plan programs in different disciplines at the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. The university offers specialization in subjects like Transportation, Energy, Infrastructure, and Application IT. The candidates will be selected for admission into these program on the basis of their UPESEAT 2019 marks (80%) and JEE Mains score (10%) and the Board merit score (10%). Official brochure for UPESEAT 2019 is yet to be announced by the conducting body. The candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for latest updates on UPESEAT exam 2019 and UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019.
Latest Update on UPESEAT 2019: Online application process for UPESEAT 2019 has been started on 14 September 2018. Click the link given below to apply for UPESEAT 2019.
UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019 – Check List Here
The candidates going to fill up the online application of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test can check the list of UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019 here. The candidates will have to select 2 exam centres in the application form. As per last year’s number of exam centres, total 46 cities will host UPESEAT 2019 exam. The candidates can check the list of UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019 in the table below:
|S. No.||Exam Cities||City Code|
Important Points related to UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019
Before appearing in the UPESEAT 2019 exam, each candidate should keep the following points related to UPESEAT exam centres 2019 in their mind:
- Each applicant will have to select 2 exam centres in the application form in decreasing order of their preference.
- The candidates will be allotted exam centre on the basis of their choice of exam centre. However, the examination conducting body reserves the right to change or cancel any exam city.
- In a case of allotted exam centre is cancelled by the conducting body, the candidates will be allotted the second exam centre selected in the application form.
- The name of allotted exam city, address of exam centre, date and time of UPESEAT 2019 exam would be mentioned over admit card.
- The candidates will have to carry the admit card at the UPESEAT Exam Centre 2019 on the day of an exam because no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without UPESEAT admit card 2019.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates who are going to take up the UPESEAT exam in 2019 will have to follow the exam pattern as given on this page. Here, we have provided UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019 based on last year’s exam pattern. We will update the exam pattern if any changes will be made in the exam pattern released for 2019 exam. The expected UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019 will be as under:
- Mode of Examination: UPESEAT 2019 exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Duration: Total duration of the UPESEAT 2019 exam will be 3 hours to complete the examination.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 200 questions in the examination.
- Types of Question: The question will be of Objective type (MCQ)
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, the candidates will be distributed 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: The candidate will not lose any marks as there is no provision of negative marking.
- Marks Distribution: Subject-wise marks distribution in the entrance test would be as under:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
Write to us in the comment box given below if you have any query regarding UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019.