UPCATET is an abbreviation of Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test conducted by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut. The motive of organizing this entrance examination is to provide admission to qualified candidates in various Under Graduates and Post Graduate Programs. It is for the intermediate and graduate candidates who wish to pursue further studies. Candidates are willing to qualify the examination are advised to fill the application forms which are available from 20 February 2019. Candidates can submit the applications till 31 March 2019. Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the condition of eligibility for successful participation. Admit card for UPCATET Examination will be issued on 1 May 2019. UPCATET 2019 Examination will commence on 16 May 2019-18 May 2019. The result will be declared on 31 May 2019. Counselling session for UPCATET will start from June 5 to June 15, 2019.
Candidates read the given article carefully as it imparts every information about UPCATET 2019.
UPCATET 2019: Highlights
UPCATET 2019 at a glance is furnished below:
|Name of Examination||UPCATET 2019|
|Abbreviation||Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Motive of conducting||To provide admission to qualified candidates in various Under Graduates and Post Graduate Programs|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of UPCATET 2019||State level|
|Eligible candidates||Intermediate and graduate candidates|
UPCATET 2019: Notification
The conducting authority has already published the official notification for UPCATET 2019. It is mandatory for all the candidates to check the notification and read it carefully. In the notification, authority furnished the important dates, overview of examination, steps to apply and eligibility criteria. Candidates show follow all the instructions specified in the notification.
UPCATET 2019: Important Dates
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, conducting authority has announced the important dates and events of UPCATET 2019. Candidates are advised to read the below given table carefully in order to avoid any delay:
|Event||Important Dates (Released)|
|Availability of UPCATET Application form 2019||February 20, 2019(Started)|
|Last date of submission of UPCATET Application Form 2019||March 31, 2019|
|Issue of UPCATET Admit Card 2019||May 1, 2019|
|Date of Examination of UPCATET 2019||May 16 – 18, 2019|
|Declaration of UPCATET Result 2019||May 31, 2019|
|Commencement of UPCATET Counseling||June 5 – 15, 2019|
UPCATET 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The conducting authority has framed a set of rules and conditions considering factors like educational qualification, age limit, minimum marks required, etc. It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill every norm furnished under the eligibility criteria. Candidates who fail to do so will not be able to participate successfully. Below we have furnished the conditions which are required to be fulfilled by the candidates:
- Educational Qualification:
|S. No.||Name of Course||Educational Qualification Required|
|1||B.Sc. (Hon) Agriculture||Candidate should have completed class 12th with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized board.|
|Candidate should have Agricultural Science as subject.|
|2||B.Sc. (Hon) Horticulture||Candidate should have completed class 12th with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized board.|
|Candidate should have PCB as subject.|
|3||B.Sc. (Hon) Forestry||Candidate should have completed class 12th with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized board.|
|Candidate should have PCM as subject.|
|4||Bachelor in Fisheries Science||Candidate should have completed class 12th with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized board.|
|Candidate should have PCMB as subject.|
|5||Bachelor in Veterinary Science||Candidate should have completed class 12th with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized board.|
|Candidate should have PCB / PCMB & English as subject.|
|6||B.Sc. (Hon) Home Science||Candidate should have completed class 12th with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized board.|
|Candidate should have Arts with Home Science / PCB/PCM/PCMB/Agricultural Science as subject.|
|7||M.Sc. Agriculture Biochemistry / Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Economics & Management/ Agronomy/ Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Technology/ Live Stock Production and Management/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Soil Science/ Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry||Candidate should have completed graduation in class B.Sc. Agriculture with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized University/institution.|
|8||M.Sc. Home Science||Candidate should have completed graduation in class BSc Home Science with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized University/institution.|
|9||M.Sc. Agriculture Biotechnology||Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, and Biotechnology with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized University/institution.|
|10||M.Sc. Agricultural Meteorology/ Horticulture/ Hematology||Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized University/institution.|
|11||M.Sc. Agricultural Statistics||Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized University/institution.|
|12||M.Sc. Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Plant Physiology/ Crop Physiology/ Seed Science & Technology/ Soil Conservation& Water Management||Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry with an aggregate of 60% from a recognized University/institution.|
|13||Masters in Veterinary Science||Candidate should have completed B.V Sc & AH with an aggregate of 5.50 OGPA from a recognized University/institution.|
- Age Limit
- The minimum age limit For courses of BVS and C & AH is 17 years and maximum 23 years as on December 31, 2019; and 05 years of relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- And for other courses, minimum age of the candidates must be 16 years and maximum must be 22 years; and the relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST OBC candidates.
Note: It is mandatory for all the candidates to submit their physical fitness certificate approved by a registered medical practitioner in the specified format as mentioned in the official website.
UPCATET Application form 2019
- The application forms for UPCATET 2019 have been released by the official authority from 20 February 2019.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the application form via online mode only.
- Authority will not entertain any application via offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form till March 31, 2019.
- Applications after the end date will not be accepted by the authority.
- Candidates will be requiring to upload scanned images and to pay the application fee for the successful submission of application form.
UPCATET Application Fee 2019
- Candidates can pay the application fee through bank draft at any branch of SBI.
- If any candidate fails to pay the application fee in time duration then he or she will have to pay fine of Rs. 300/-.
- Late fee will be accepted from May 1 to May 5, 2019.
|S. No.||Category||UPCATET Application fee|
|1||General and Other Backward Class (OBC)||Rs. 1250/-|
|2||SC / ST||Rs. 1050|
UPCATET Exam Pattern 2019
- Candidates who are going to be part of UPCATET 2019 should be aware of the exam pattern that has been released by the official authority.
- Authority releases the exam pattern so that candidates will get an idea about the format of examination, marking scheme and time duration.
- Each question paper of every program will be of 600 marks for those who are applying after intermediate. There will be 200 questions.
- Each question paper of every program will be of 600 marks for those who are applying after graduation. There will be 200 questions. Candidates look at the below-given tables for the exam pattern:
For candidates of intermediate:
|S. No.||Name of Courses||Segment covered||Subjects Covered||Total number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Bachelor Degree in Science courses (Agriculture, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry, and Veterinary Science)||PCB||General Studies, Biology, Physics, Chemistry||200||600|
|2||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Home Science, B.Tech||PCM||General Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||200||600|
|3||B.Sc. Agriculture, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry, B.Tech Courses||PAG||Agriculture Zoology, Agriculture Botany, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Engineering, Agriculture Statistics, Mathematics, Dairying, Horticulture, General Studies, Agriculture Physics, Agriculture Chemistry,||200||600|
|4||B.Sc. Home Science||–||General Studies, Economics, Geography English, Hindi, Sociology, Home Science||200||600|
For candidates of Graduation:
|S. No.||Name of Courses||Subjects Covered||Total number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||M Sc Home science||General Studies, Home Science, Clothing & Textiles, Food & Nutrition, Home Management, Child Development, Statistics||200||600|
|2||Masters in Agriculture and Horticulture||General Studies, Soil Science, Agriculture Engineering, Hematology, Agriculture Economics, Seed Technology, Soil Conservation, Statistics, Biotechnology, Forestry, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Agriculture Biochemistry, Agronomy, Agrometeorology, Horticulture, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Entomology, Plant Pathology &||200||600|
|3||M. SC||General Studies, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health, Gynecology, Medicine, Physiology & Biochemistry, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Microbiology, LPM, Surgery & Radiology, Parasitological, Pathology,||200||600|
UPCATET Admit Card 2019
- The official authority will release the admit card on tier official website via online mode only.
- As per the schedule, Admit card will be released on May 1, 2019.
- Admit cards will not be provided to the candidates via post.
- Along with photo ID proof, admit card will be the most important document which is required to be carried by the candidates.
- Candidates will not be allowed in the venue of examination without admit card.
- Candidates should make sure that all the information mentioned on the admit card should be correct else it will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- It is advisable to the candidates to preserve the admit card till the final selection.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by using the credentials they get at the time of filling the application form.
Steps to Download UPCATET Admit Card 2019
- Admit card will release via online mode only. So, firstly visit the official website of the conducting body i.e. upcatet.org
- On the homepage, click on the link “UPCATET Admit card”.
- A new page will get open on your computer screens. It will be demanding of login credentials.
- Enter the credentials i.e. Class group, Challan number/ registration number/ roll number and Date of birth in the format directed.
- UPCATET Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check all your details carefully and download admit card from the button given at the bottom.
- Take print out of your admit card and keep it preserve for future reference.
UPCATET Exam Centre 2019
- Candidates can provide their preference for the exam center while filling up the application form.
- UPCATET 2019 will be conducted at 7 cities that are Banda, Lucknow, Faizabad and Varanasi, Kanpur, Mahoba, Meerut.
- Total number of 22 examination venue will be made at these 7 cities.
- The official authority will not entertain any request for change of exam center.
- It is advisable to the candidates to reach the venue of examination 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
Check UPCATET Exam Centre 2019: City-wise List
UPCATET Result 2019
- The authority will release the UPCATET 2019 result on the official website via online mode only.
- Candidates who will successfully filled the application form will be able to check their result.
- UPCATET Result 2019 will be released on May 31, 2019.
- Candidates will be able to check the result by using the credentials they get at the time of filling the application form.
How to Check UPCATET Result 2019
|1||Result can be checked via online mode only. So firstly Visit the official website of UPCATET as mentioned above.|
|2||On the homepage, Click on “UPCATET 2019 Result” tab|
|3||Now, new page will get open on your computer screens. Enter the required credentials as “enter Class group, Challan number/ registration number/ roll number and Date of birth”.|
|4||Now login and check your “UPCATET Result 2019” exam.|
|5||Download the UPCATET Result 2019.|
|6||Take print out of your result keep it preserve for counselling round.|
UPCATET Cut Off 2019
- After the release of UPCATET Result 2019, an official authority will publish UPCATET Cut Off 2019.
- Cut off will be the minimum qualifying marks required by the candidates as per their category to get shortlisted for counselling session.
- Candidates can check the cut off list below:
|S. No.||Category of candidate||UPCATET Cut off|
|1||General candidates||20 %|
|2||SC/ST candidates||10 %|
UPCATET Counselling 2019
- Candidates who will qualify the UPCATET 2019 examination successfully will be called for counselling sessions.
- The session of counselling will start from 5 June 2019 and continue till 15 June 2019.
- Admissions will be provided to the candidates on the basis of the merit list framed by the authority. Meir list will be framed on the performance of the candidates.
- Seats for admission will be allotted on the basis of merit-cum-reservation-cum-choice available at the time of counselling session.
- The call letters for the counselling session can be downloaded via online mode from the official website of the authority after the declaration of result. The official authority will not provide any call letter to the candidates for counselling round individually.
- Call letter will declare the important details which are required to know by the candidates such as date of counselling session, time of counselling session and venue of counselling session.
- Candidates are required to carry all the following documents with them while they are leaving for the counselling session:
|1||Photocopy of the printed UPCATET Application form 2019 duly attested by Principal/Registrar/Dean of last attended college/institution.|
|2||Attested Photocopy of class 10th and 12th certificates.|
|3||Original migration certificate.|
|4||Affidavit for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving college/institution|
|5||Original certificate of the bachelor degree.|
|6||Domicile of UP state issued by the authority.|
|7||Original sports weightage certificate|
|8||Five passport size photographs. Name and roll number should be mentioned at the back of photograph.|
|9||Original character certificate.|
|10||Original OBC certificate issued after 31 March 2019 on the date of counselling.|
|11||Two bank drafts of Rs. 500/- as fees of counselling and Rs. 5000/- as fee of initiation.|
- All candidate are required to five sets of all the above-furnished documents.
- If any candidate fails to provide any documents at counselling his/her admission will be cancelled.
- If the name of any candidate will get missed then they will be given chance at end of the day. But they will get the seats that will be left at that time.
We hope the information provided by us helps you! You can connect with us through the comment section given below in case of any doubt.