UCEED Counselling 2019– The examination conducting body that is Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has started registration for counselling and seat allotment of UCEED 2019 on June 8 onwards. Previously, the result of UCEED 2019 exam was declared on 1 March 2019 and just after that, the counselling process is started by the IIT Bombay with the beginning of the application process. The least of candidates who will be allotted seats will be posted on the official website of IIT Bombay. The candidates who have appeared in UCEED exam in 2019 and will score required marks in the exam will be shortlisted for UCEED Counselling 2019. The qualified candidates will have to fill the application form for UCEED counselling 2019 in online mode on the official website or by clicking a link posted in the middle of this page. The candidates can fill up the registration form of UCEED 2019 counselling using their email ID and password. The application form can be submitted from 8 to 30 June 2019. IIT Bombay is conducting the UCEED Counselling 2019 in 3 phases for taking admission of the qualified candidates into B.Des Programs offered at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. The candidates will be selected for admission through UCEED Counselling 2019 on the basis of their performance in UCEED 2019. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design which is also known as UCEED is an online mode entranced exam conducted for admission to B.Des program offered by IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur and other participating institutes. The examination conducting body has announced dates and procedure for UCEED 2019. The candidates are suggested to read UCEED Counseling 2019 article to know the process in details on this page.
Latest Update: The counselling process has been started with releasing the application form for counselling process.
The UCEED result 2019 is declared on 1 March 2019. The candidates can check the same by clicking the link given below:
UCEED Counselling 2019 Important Dates
The examination conducting body that is IIT Bombay has announced dates related to UCEED counseling 2019 on its website. The candidates can check dates of events related to UCEED counselling 2019 in the table below:
|UCEED Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|UCEED 2019 result declaration||1 March 2019|
|UCEED application for B.des programs||8 to 30 June 2019 (Closed)|
|UCEED seat allotment 2019 for round 1||4 July 2019|
|UCEED last date for acceptance of allotment||1st week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|UCEED seat allotment 2019 for round 2||11 July 2019|
|Last date for acceptance of fresh or upgraded allotment||1st week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|UCEED seat allotment 2019 for round 3||15 July 2019|
|Last date for acceptance of fresh or upgraded allotment||3rd week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|UCEED 2019 declaration of 1st supplementary allotment list||3rd week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|UCEED 2019 last date for acceptance of fresh allotment||3rd week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of 2nd supplementary allotment list||Last week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last date for acceptance of fresh allotment||Last week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of 3rd supplementary allotment list||Last week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last date for acceptance of fresh allotment||Last week of July 2019 (Tentative)|
UCEED Counselling 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who will qualify for UCEED Counselling 2019 are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to the counselling process. The candidates must fulfil the below given eligibility criteria:
UCEED Qualification Criteria: To be eligible for admission into B.Des program through UCEED Counselling 2019, the candidates will have to qualify in UCEED 2019 exam with required marks.
Qualifying Exam Criteria: The candidates must be passed in class 12th or 10+2 exam or equivalent exam in 2018 or in 2019.
- To be eligible for B.Des admission offered at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIITDM Jabalpur, the candidates should have passed with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (PCM), while the candidates passed the qualifying exam in any other stream such as Science without Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry, Commerce or in Arts & Humanities will be eligible to apply.
- The candidates who are appearing in the final exam of the qualifying certificate in the year 2019 must ensure that all parts of their final exam are completed by the date of registration and they will submit the proof of having passed the qualifying exam with required eligibility at the respective institute latest by 30 September 2019.
- Those candidates who are passed the qualifying exam from schools located in Delhi with 80% marks or above in Mathematics, and 80% marks or above the aggregate score of best 5 subjects including Mathematics, will be eligible to apply to the B. Tech in Computer Science and Design program at IIIT Delhi through UCEED 2019.
- In case of the candidates are awarded qualifying board letter grades without providing information on the passing grade on the grade sheet, the candidates will have to obtain a certificate from the concerned board mentioning the passing grade and will have to submit it at the time of online seat acceptance.
Age Criteria: the candidates belonging to general and OBC categories must be born on or after 1 October 1994, whereas, the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD category should have been born on or after 1 October 1989.
UCEED Counselling 2019 – Check Procedure Here
IIT Bombay will conduct UCEED Counselling 2019 for offering admission to the candidates who will score minimum required marks in UCEED 2019 exam. The selected candidates will have to fill up the online application form to get admission through UCEED Counselling 2019 and application form for UCEED Counselling 2019 is common for all 4 participating institutes that are IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. A link is posted below to fill up the application form of UCEED Counselling 2019; it will be activated when the application form will be made available officially. The candidates have to follow the below-given steps to get admission through UCEED 2019 Counselling.
Click here to apply for UCEED Counselling 2019
(Link would be activated when available)
- Firstly, the candidates have to click on the link given above or they can directly visit the official website of IIT Bombay.
- Now, the candidates have to complete the registration process. The candidates have to first login using their registered email ID and password which was created during the time of UCEED 2019 application process.
- Now, the candidates have to fill up the online application form by entering their personal details, marks obtained in UCEED 2019, and educational qualification details.
- The candidates have to upload scanned copy of their latest passport size color photograph, Signature, UCEED Score Card, Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet, OBC-NCL/SC/ST Certificate (if applicable), OCI/PIO Card PwD, and Certificate(if applicable).
- Thereafter, the candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000. The candidates can make payment of the application fee using online modes of payment such as credit card, debit card, internet banking. The candidates have to review the information provided in the application form and have to submit the filled application form.
- Thereafter, the conducting body that is IIT Bombay will allot seats to the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form within the time limit. UCEED seat allotment process will be conducted in 3 rounds.
- The candidates will be informed about provision seat allotment on the official website of IIT Bombay and will also be sent provisional seat allotment letters on their registered email ID.
- The candidates who have been allotted seats will have to confirm seat acceptance by paying the seat acceptance fee. Only those candidates who will pay the seat acceptance fee and freeze the allotted seat will be allotted the final UCEED seat allotment letter. The candidates have to now make payment of seat acceptance fee as per the fee details are given in the table below:
|Category||UCEED Seat Acceptance Fee|
|UCEED 2019 seat acceptance fee for Open/OBC-NCL categories||Rs. 60,000|
|UCEED 2019 seat acceptance fee for SC/ST/PwD categories||Rs. 15,000|
UCEED 2019 Seat Allotment Rules
As per last year’s admission process, the following rules will be implemented in UCEED 2019 Seat Allotment process:
- In case of any candidates are unable to pay the seat acceptance fee under the given time, their application will get automatically cancelled and that particular seats will get vacant to be offered in the next round of UCEED counselling 2019.
- In case of the candidates are allotted seat of their first choice, then they will have to accept (Freeze) the allotted seat or they can decline the allotted seat but the candidates who have declined the allotted seats won’t be allowed to participate in the subsequent rounds of UCEED counselling 2019.
- The candidates who are offered seats of their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th choice, can decline or accept the allotted seat with the option of moving upward.
- The candidates who will accept allotted seat will have to get admission under the time frame determined by IIT Bombay. The candidates have to report at the counselling venue along with required documents and allotment letter. The candidates must note that they will have to be physically present at the time of document verification.
UCEED 2019 B.Des Seat Matrix
Through UCEED 2019 admission process, the following number of the seat will be offered to the selected candidates:
|OBC NCL PwD||0||0||0||0|
Other Institutes who accepts UCEED Score
The UCEED candidates who will not qualify to get admission to the IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur have not to be so sad because the following institute will accept UCEED score also offer B.Des program to those candidates who have scored required marks in UCEED 2019:
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Anant National University, Ahmedabad
- Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar
- Chandigarh University, Punjab
- IIIT- Delhi – admission to some seats in B. Tech (CSD) offered on the basis of UCEED score
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- Shrishti School of Art Design and Technology, Bengaluru
- P. Institute of Design Noida (An Institute of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow)
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- VIT University, Vellore, TamilNadu
- World University of Design, Delhi-NCR
- Address: UCEED Office, IIT Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +91-22-2572-0305
- Phone: +91-22-2576-4063/ 9093/ 9094
You can write us in the comment section below if you have any query regarding UCEED Counselling 2019.