TS PGECET Result 2019- Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a state-level entrance test organized for giving admission to many postgraduate level courses. The TS PGECET was held from 28 to 31 May 2019. TS PGECET 2019 is conducted for offering admission to numerous courses in the field of pharmacy, technology, engineering, architecture, and the Pharma. D. Osmania University is the conducting body of the TS PGECET entrance exam and conducts the TS PGECET on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Candidates who wish to give the TS PGECET 2019 are requested to check the eligibility criteria of the TS PGECET before submitting the TS PGECET application 2019 form for the TS PGECET exam. This article has written and published in order to give the candidates all the information they will need to know about the TS PGECET Result 2019.
TS PGECET Result 2019: Key Points
TS PGECET RESULT 2019 will be released through online mode only. According to the schedule of the TS PGECET 2019, the result for the TS PGECET 2019 will be released sometime in the 2nd week of June 2019. To view the result, the candidates will require going to the official website of Osmania University. All the candidates will require scoring at least 30 marks in order to qualify in the TS PGECET 2019 entrance exam. The candidates who will be from the SC and ST categories will have no minimum set qualifying marks.
Downloading the TS PGECET Result 2019
The result will be released online in the 2nd week of June 2019. The candidates can check their result and download their scorecard for the TS PGECET Result 2019 online. For downloading the scorecard, the candidates will require to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of Osmania University. After going to the official website of the Osmania University click on the “Examination results” link in the “Official Links” sections.
- Once the candidates will click on the “Examination Results”, a new webpage will open with the list of all the result available.
- Form the list of the results the candidates will have to find and click on the “TS PGECET Result 2019” and then click on it.
- When the candidates will click on the TS PGECET Result 2019 a login webpage will open up.
- In the login page, the candidates will require to enter the hall ticket number as the authentication detail. The TS PGECET hall ticket 2019 will be the 12-digit long number such as- 123456785643.
- Once the candidates will successfully enter their Hall Ticket Number, they will require clicking on the “Submit” button to open the TS PGECET 2019 scorecard.
- Once the candidates will open the TS PGECET Result 2019 scorecard, they require checking all the details and then downloading the TS PGECET 2019 scorecard.
Number of TS PGECET Applicants in Previous Years
The following table shows the statistics the number of applicants who have appeared for the TS PGECET entrance exam in the year 2017 and 2018:
|Year||Number of Applicants|
|TS PGECET 2017||37,345|
|TS PGECET 2018||40,000 (Approx.)|
In the year 2017, the total of 37,345 registered for giving the TS PGECET 2017 exam. In the year 2018, approximately 40,000 candidates applied for the TS PGECET 2018. After referring to all these statistics, it is estimated that around 43,000 candidates may apply for the Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2019.
This is all about the relevant details of the result of TS PGECET 2019. Your further queries will be answered by our experts in the comment section below.