TS PGECET Application Form 2019 will be made available from 13 March 2019. The candidates can access the same on the official website of Osmania University till 30 April 2019. The candidates who are willing to appear in the entrance exam can fil the application form also on this page. A link will be posted in the middle of this page to fill the application form. Telangana State for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is an entrance exam that is conducted every year on the state-level basis by Osmania University. The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Osmania University is considered South India’s third oldest university. The candidates, who will qualify the examination, can have the prospect of having their career in the field of postgraduate courses such as M.Tech, M.E., M.Arch, and M.Pharma. Knowing the eligibility criteria is very essential for filling up the application form. The application form will be available in online mode and candidates can fill up the application form that will become available from 13 March 2019. TS PGECET application form last date without the late fee will be 30 April 2019. This article will give information on TS PGECET Application Form 2019.
Important Dates of TS PGECET Application Form 2019
These are the important dates for the release of TS PGECET Application Form 2019 and candidates can have the idea when application form will actually be available as the dates mentioned here are official.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Application Form||13 March 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form without Late Fee||30 April 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee (Rs 500)||25 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee (Rs 2000)||To be announced|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee (Rs 10000)||To be announced|
|Hall Ticket of TS PGECET||22 to 27 May 2019|
Steps for filling up TS PGECET Application Form 2019
TS PGECET Application Form 2019 can be filled up from the following steps given below. The candidates can through these steps to know the procedure for filling up the application form:
- Step No 1- Payment of Application Fee
- Step No 2- Application Form Fill up
- Step No 3- Check the Payment Status
- Step No 4 –Print Your Filled in Application Form
Step No 1- Payment of Application Fee
The candidates are required to pay the application fee for TS PGECET 2019 exam from the following:
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of TS PGECET.
- Then click on the link of the ‘Application Fee’
- Enter the details like Roll number, Qualifying Exam, Hall ticket number, Candidate’s name, date of birth, Mobile number payment option etc.
- After entering the details the candidates are required to click the pay now button
- The option for paying the application fee will have three to four options like net banking, debit or credit card, UPI etc.
- The candidates can choose any one of these options and click the pay button.
- After the transaction is completed the candidates are required to keep the payment slip for future reference.
- The application fee for general category candidates will be Rs 800 and for SC/ST category candidates the application fee will be Rs 400 approximately.
Step No 2- Application Form Fill up
The candidates are required to fill up the TS PGECET Application Form 2019 by following the steps below:
- After the payment of application fee is completed candidates are required to search for the application form link.
- Once the link is found candidates are required to fill up the TS PGECET Application Form 2019 with the necessary details.
- The details that are to be entered the name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, age, qualification details, caste, address etc.
- When the application form filling up process is completed, candidates are required to upload the photograph and signature in a format that is given.
- The candidates are required to go through the application form to review it carefully.
- The photograph should be uploaded in JPEG format with the size of 50KB.
- Then click the button that says ‘I Accept the Terms and Condition’ and click the submit button.
- The candidates are required to take print out the copy of the application form for later use.
Step No 3- Check the Payment Status
- The candidates can check the status of the payment by going inside the website of the TS PGECET.
- Enter the details like TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019, Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number and Cell Phone number.
- Then the candidates can click ‘Check the Payment Status’ to know the status of their payment.
Step 4 Print your Filled in Application Form
The candidates can get the application form of TS PGECET print copy once the filling up process is completed.
- The candidates have to visit the website and enter the application ID and password to go inside of the application form link.
- Go to the option that will show print the application form.
- Then candidates are required to download the application form and take print out a copy for future reference.
- The application form can only be available through online mode and candidates will not receive an application form by post.
The candidates can get all information about TS PGECET Application Form 2019 from the article above and for more information candidates can comment in the section below.