TS PGECET 2019- TS PGECET is an entrance examination which is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for furnishing the candidates with the prospect of providing admission to various postgraduate courses such as M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, and M.Arch. The courses are offered from different institutions of Telangana. TS PGECET is a state level common entrance examination. The TS PGECET 2019 exam was conducted from 28 to 31 May 2019. The candidates need to qualify the examination for getting admission in the TS PGECET 2019. The authority of Osmania University had announced to release the TS PGECET application form on 13 March 2019. The candidates need to check and examine the eligibility criteria of the examination before applying for the application form. The candidates will be able to apply in more than one test through the same application form. The eligible candidates will be called for counselling tentatively on the month of July 2019. The result of TS PGECET is expected to be on the mid of June 2019 through online mode. This article will furnish with all the details of the TS PGECET 2019 such as the important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, preparation tips, hall ticket, answer key, results and counselling.
Important Dates of TS PGECET 2019
Following are the important dates for the events or happenings of the TS PGECET which the candidate should keep in mind.
|TS PGECET 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Notification||February 2019|
|Availability of online application||13 March 2019|
|Last date of submission of online applications without late fee||30 April 2019|
|Last date of online applications submission with late fee of INR 500||6 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of online applications with late fee of INR 2000||13 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of online applications with late fee of INR 5000||20 May 2019|
|Last date of online applications submission with late fee of INR 10,000||25 May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||22 to 27 May 2019|
|TS PGECET 2019||28 to 31 May 2019|
|Release of Response Sheet||To be announced|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Paper Release||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result/Rank card||To be announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be announced|
TS PGECET Application Form 2019
- The candidates who urge to know the details of the application form of TS PGECET 2019 can find all the details listed underneath.
- The application form will be open to all the candidates who are eligible to apply for the TS PGECET 2019.
- The candidates need to fill the application form through online mode.
- The TS PGECET application form is expected to be available from 13 March 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form is 30 April 2019 without late fee and the date of filling the application form with late fee is yet to be announced.
- The candidates need to fill the application forms separately for those who apply based on GATE/GPAT score.
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates belonging from General category will be INR 800. The candidates belonging from category Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe will have to give INR 400 as application fee.
The candidates need to pay the application fee online through debit card/credit card/ net banking.
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates need to know the eligibility criteria before applying for any courses offered by TS PGECET 2019. The details of the eligibility criteria are given below:
- The candidate belonging from India can apply.
- Candidate must be a native of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status as required by the authority.
The candidates should attain a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination. The unreserved category candidates are relaxed to 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
|Courses||Eligibility (Qualifying Exam)|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||Pass BE/B.Tech/AMIE examination.|
|Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy)||Pass B.Pharmacy degree.|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||Pass B.Arch degree.|
|Graduate Level Pharm-D||Pass 3 years B.Pharmacy degree.|
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates can check the information regarding the exam pattern for understanding and build a strategy to achieve good marks in the examination.
- Exam Mode: The TS PGECET examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Language: The questions asked in the examination will be of the English language.
- Session: The examination will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. the morning as well as evening.
- Duration: The time frame of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- Number of Questions: The candidates will have to answer 120 questions in the examination.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer of the question.
- Negative Marking: Candidates will not be deducted any marks for an incorrect answer.
TS PGECET Syllabus 2019
Osmania University will prescribe the syllabus of the TS PGECET 2019. According to the branches, it will consist of topics and chapters of a bachelor degree. The candidates need to prepare for the examination according to the prescribed syllabus.
Preparation Tips for TS PGECET 2019
The candidates can prepare for the TS PGECET 2019 by following some tips mentioned here. Below are some of the instructions that can help the candidates in preparing and obtain a good score in the examination. As the exam will be organized from 28 to 31 May 2019, the candidates have sufficient time to understand the exam pattern of TS PGECET 2019 and can make some strategies for preparation.
- The candidates need to plan the studies and equal time to be given for all the subjects.
- The candidates are advised to solve the questions of previous years and exam pattern to be known.
- The candidates need to study by consulting the best study materials and books.
- The candidates need to practice the mock tests as it increases the skills in time management.
- The candidates should maintain the health and prepare for the examination in a fresh mind.
TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can download the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 through online by visiting the official website. The authority will not issue any hall ticket offline or by post. The hall ticket of TS PGECET 2019 was made available from 22 to 27 May 2019. The candidates need to enter their registration number, date of birth and exam stream to enter the portal and download the hall ticket.
TS PGECET Answer Key 2019
- The response sheet will be released by the university which is expected to be available in the last week of May 2019 in online mode.
- Candidates will analyze the preliminary answer key along with question papers after a few days of availability of response sheet. The response sheet will be available in the first week of June 2019.
- The candidates will be permitted to send a mail to the officials if they have any objection regarding the answer key on the tentative date of the second week of June 2019.
TS PGECET Result 2019
The candidates are expected to get the TS PGECET Rank/result in the second week of June 2019 through online by visiting the official website. The candidates can check the result of TS PGECET 2019 by providing the registration number, hall ticket number and the date of birth. The cutoff of the qualifying examination will be 30 marks. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST categories.
TS PGECET Counselling 2019
The GATE/GPAT qualified candidates’ counselling will be organized first. After admitting the candidates, the university will conduct separate counselling for TS PGECET qualified candidates for the seats which are vacant. The TS PGECET counselling 2019 will consist of certificate verification, exercising web options and seat allotment. The candidates will be organized in offline mode for verification of certificate and online mode for exercising web option and seat allotment. The candidates need to appear in the counselling procedure tentatively in the mid of July 2019 on the basis of rank. The vacant seats will be filled according to rank/percentile scores obtained in the examination.
If you have any further queries regarding TS PGECET 2019, then feel free to share the same in the comment section below. Our experts will get back to you in no time.