TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019 – Getting familiar with the exam pattern for the exam thoroughly will help the candidates understand the structure of exam well. Candidates will get to know the number of questions, subjects, mode of exam, duration of exam, and other aspects related to the exam. In the 1st week of May 2019, it is expected that the exam conducting authority will conduct the exam to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates seeking admissions to various undergraduate courses as offered by the University. JNTU, Hyderabad releases the exam pattern for TS EAMCET exam for the reference of candidates willing to appear for the exam. Aspirants who are willing to appear for the exam and get admissions to JNTU on the basis of their scores in TS EAMCET 2019 exam are advised to go through the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019. Below we have given the detailed pattern for TS EAMCET 2019 exam to be conducted by JNTU. We advise candidates to read the complete article to get all insights regarding TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
Before getting familiar with the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019, we would also advise candidates to get well acquainted with the TS EAMCET syllabus 2019. To understand the syllabus and exam pattern well, it is advisable for all the aspirants to practice as much as sample papers, previous year question papers, and online mock test possible. Below we have given the tabular representation of the exam pattern for your reference.
|S.no||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks allotted||
|Total||160 questions||160 marks|
- JNTU will conduct the TS EAMCET 2019 exam in English, Urdu, and Telugu mode of language.
- Candidates willing to appear for the exam in Urdu language mode will need to only appear for the exam from Hyderabad as TS EAMCET exam centre 2019.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode, i.e. it will be a computer-based test.
- There will be multiple choice questions, i.e. there will be objective type questions.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Questions in the exam will be based on Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics subjects.
- There will be 40 questions each from Chemistry and Physics.
- 80 questions will be asked from Mathematics section.
- It must be noted that there is no provision of negative marking in this exam.
- For every right answer, every candidate will be awarded 1 mark each.
Below we have mentioned the distribution of weightage subject wise for your reference.
|Electricity and Magnetism||25%|
Candidates must keep in mind that in no circumstances any extra time will be given to any candidate. All the aspirants appearing for the exam will need to complete their exam for the duration of 3 hours. For each question, there will be given four options to answer from. Examinees will need to mark any one option they feel could be the right answer to the question asked. Marking more than one option will be considered as no answer or wrong answer.
As soon as the university will release the pattern for TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019, in case of any changes we will update it here on this page. Feel free to comment us below in the comment box your queries related to TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019, if any.
All the best!!