TS EAMCET counselling 2019- The allotment list has been released by the conducting body. The candidates who are allotted seat need to download their allotment letter and complete the process of self-reporting to the allotted institute. The candidates can download their TS EAMCET allotment letters from the official website by logging into their candidate’s profile. Previously, JNTU had started the registration and payment process for TS EAMCET counselling 2019 process from 24 June 2019. The candidates had to register themselves latest by 1 July and then they have to book the slot for document verification. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will take the onus of organizing it on behalf of TSCHE. After the final selection, the applicants will get admission in various reputed institutes and colleges of Telangana state to pursue the programmes like medical, engineering, agriculture etc. before the final admission round, the counselling process takes place where the participants need to appear physically as per the schedule is given by the university and undergo various steps involved in it. The seats will be allotted to the applicants as per their ranking in the written exam of TS EAMCET 2019. The candidates will be called and given preference as per their performance in the exam, overall score, ranking, availability of seat etc. This article talks about the facts of related to TS EAMCET counselling 2019, important events and dates, the process of counselling and seat allotment, steps involved in it, important instructions regarding the counselling, list of documents for verification and much more.
Latest Update: JNTU has released the allotment list on its website, go through the link given below to download the same:
Counselling process has been started with the registration and payment process from 24 June 2019, go through the link given below to check the same:
Important Dates: TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
The events and dates pertaining to TS EAMCET counselling are mentioned below in the tabular form. The candidates are recommended to learn about the same:
|Announcement of result and final answer key||9 June 2019|
|Filling of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||24 June to 1 July 2019|
|Certificate verification||27 June to 3 July 2019|
|Choice filling||27 June to 4 July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||11 July 2019 (Released)|
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
- TS EAMCET counselling has been conducted by the authority from the second week of June 2019 after the release of merit list.
- The rank card of the applicants will get published once the result is declared.
- On the basis of their ranking, the candidates will be selected for counselling round.
- The call letter will be uploaded online and the shortlisted applicants can download it from the website of the university.
- The candidates need to be present at the venue of counselling physically along with the specified documents in original to undergo the complete admission process.
- JNTU is the authority that will release TS EAMCET Cut Off once the process of seat allotment gets over.
- The verification of documents will take place at the designated helpline centres and the candidates need to visit the same.
- The candidates will be given the choice of selecting their course and college before seat allotment and their preferences will be considered by the authority.
- The filling of choices will take place online and the candidates need to go to the web portal of the university to complete the task.
Process of TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
The steps involved in the process of TS EAMCET Counselling are given below:
- The candidates need to go to the web portal of the university and tap on the link of “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”.
- The page will be opened where the candidates need to mention their registration number, hall ticket number of class 12th and date of birth to proceed for online registration.
- After this, they need to tap on the link of “Pay Online Fee”.
- The amount of fee is Rs.1200 for OC and BC and Rs.600 for SC and ST.
- The candidates can use their debit card or credit card or net banking to make the payment.
- Once the fee is paid, the applicants need to get the registration cum verification form.
- The applicants are supposed to mention their personal information, rank details, hall ticket number etc in the form.
- After this, the applicants will have to submit the same to the counter and the next step would be the verification of documents.
- For the document verification process, the candidates need to go to any one of the designated HLCs or Help Line Centers,
- The applicants will have to carry the specified documents in original and also two sets of photocopies.
- During document verification, the authority will check the Aadhaar card details of the candidates with UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India.
- This step of document verification is highly significant and the candidates cannot skip it.
- After the verification, the applicants are required to proceed ahead for filling of choices.
Filling of Choices
- The candidates will get the option of filling their choice of college and course through online mode.
- The applicants need to login to their registered account and click on the link for online choices to enter their options of courses and colleges.
- To fill the choices, the candidates need to mention their ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, date of birth and password.
- They must take the hard copy of the form for further use.
- The authority will issue the allotment letter to the candidates who have given the seats.
- The applicants can download the same from the website of the university.
- They need to mention their date of the birth, hall ticket number, ROC Form Number and password to access the allotment letter.
- The criteria of seat allotment will depend upon the preferences of the candidates, tanking, category and availability of seats.
Reporting to the College
- It is mandatory for the candidates to report to the given college or institute as per the specified schedule for admission confirmation.
- To lock their seat in a particular college, the applicants need to make the course fee payment else the seat will be given to other candidates.
List of Necessary Documents for Verification
The below-listed documents will be verified by the authority and thus the candidates need to bring the original as well as two sets of photocopies on the day of TS EAMCET counselling.
- Mark sheet of SSC.
- Passing certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent exam
- Certificates from class VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent exam
- Transfer Certificate
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- TS EAMCET Rank Card 2019
- Residence Certificate of any of the parents
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caster Certificate as issued by the competent authority
- PH/NCC/ CAP/Sports/Minority certificates (if required)
Important Instructions: TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
- The applicants need to visit the counselling venue on time without delay.
- The physical presence of the applicants is mandatory during TS EAMCET counselling 2019.
- The candidates cannot send any representative on their behalf to take care of the admission process as this is not allowed.
- The document verification process is highly crucial and the participants need to appear for that also.
- In case of detection of any false document during scrutiny, the authority will cancel the admission of the candidates.
- The preferences filled by the candidates will be considered during seat allotment but there will also be various other parameters that play the role like ranking, seat availability, category etc.
- The seat allotment letter will be issued online and the applicants need to take the print out from the website of the university.
This is the complete information on TS EAMCET counselling 2019. The candidates must go through the same and in case of any further issue, they can simply ask us.