TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 has been released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on 6 March 2019. The last date to fill the online application form is 5 April 2019. The candidates willing to get admission through TS EAMCET 2019 exam can fill & submit the application form only through online mode on the official website of JNTU and on this page as well. A link has been posted on this page to fill the application form. Previously, JNTU has started the application process for admission into B.Tech/ B.Tech(IDP)/ M.Tech/M.Pharm/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/ PhD Courses under the 15% quota of FN/PIO/CIWG for the Academic Year 2019-20, the eligible candidates can fill up the application form from 1 March to 15 June 2019. Earlier, the examination conducting body has announced the date of TS EAMCET 2019 exam. The exam is scheduled to be held from 3 to 9 May 2019 for admission into both Engineering and Agriculture courses. Along with the release of official notification for TS EAMCET 2019 exam, JNTU has released the application forms for the entrance exam in online mode. Aspirants willing to get admissions to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad into various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses as offered by the university must fill and submit the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019. Before filling the application form for TS EAMCET 2019 exam, candidates must ensure that they are falling under the eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam conducting authority. It must be noted that only those candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam that will fill and submit their application forms on or before the last date of submissions, and that will satisfy all the eligibility parameters. Go through the complete article to know how to fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, and other detailed insights related to the same.
Latest Update: JNTU has released the online mode TS EAMCET application form 2019 on 6 March 2019, The candidates can access the same by clicking the link given below.
JNTU has started the application process for admission into B.Tech/ B.Tech(IDP)/ M.Tech/M.Pharm/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/ PhD Courses under the 15% quota of FN/PIO/CIWG. The eligible candidates can download the application form by clicking the link given below:
Click here to download the application for admission under 15% quota
JNTU has announced the date of conducting the TS EAMCET 2019 exam. The entrance exam will take place from 3 to 9 May 2019 for admission into the Engineering & agriculture program.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
As discussed above, candidates must ensure that they are falling under the TS EAMCET eligibility criteria 2019 and are satisfying all the parameters as described. Application of only eligible candidates will be considered valid and only such candidates will be allowed to sit in the entrance exam. Below we have given the tabular representation of the official TS EAMCET important dates 2019 for the reference of candidates willing to apply for the exam.
|S.No||TS EAMCET 2019 Events||TS EAMCET Important Dates 2019|
|1||TS EAMCET 2019 Official Notification release||February 2019|
|2||TS EAMCET 2019 online applications start||6 March 2019 (Started)|
|3||TS EAMCET application form 2019 (last date)||5 April 2019|
|4||TS EAMCET 2019 correction window||6 to 9 April 2019|
|5||Last date to submit TS EAMCET 2019 application form (with a fine of Rs. 500)||11 April 2019|
|6||Final date to submit TS EAMCET 2019 application form (with a fine of Rs. 1000)||17 April 2019|
|7||Last date to submit the TS EAMCET 2019 application form (with a fine of Rs. 5000)||24 April 2019|
|8||Final date to submit TS EAMCET 2019 application form (with court directions and late fees of Rs. 10,000)||28 April 2019|
|9||TS EAMCET admit card 2019||20 April 2019 to 1 May 2019|
|10||TS EAMCET 2019 Exam||
We advise candidates to go through the TS EAMCET important dates 2019 to know dates of all events related to TS EAMCET Application Form 2019.
How to fill the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019?
In order to fill the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, the candidates will need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Pay the Registration Fee
- Click on the link to be provided on this page as soon as it is made available by the exam conducting authority.
- Before filling the application form, candidates will need to register themselves.
- Aspirants will need to pay the TS EAMCET 2019 registration fee by TS Online/ AP Online or by Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- After making the payment, candidates will be able to proceed and fill the required detailed in the application form.
- Applicants will need to use their Payment Reference Number for filling the form.
Fill in TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
While filling the online application form, candidates will need to provide the details mentioned below.
- Candidates will need to choose the stream they want to apply for (Medical or Both Engineering and Agricultural & Medical or only Engineering).
Educational Qualification Details
- Applicants will then need to enter their qualifying examination details.
- Candidates must ensure that the information provided such as the name of the board, hall ticket number, year of passing, medium of instruction in qualifying examination, etc. is all correct and true.
Medium of language
- Aspirants will need to choose the medium of the language they want to appear for the exam in.
- Choices will be from Telegu and English. Candidates can choose as per their preference and convenience.
- Along with all the details mentioned above, the candidates will need to fill in all required personal details as well.
Uploading scanned images
Candidates will need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature after filling in all the required details. The images need to be uploaded to the described size and format as mentioned below.
|Scanned Images||Format||Size of the File Size|
|Photograph||JPG||less than 30 KB|
|Signature||JPG||less than 15 KB|
After filling in all the required details and uploading the scanned images, the candidates must ensure that all the details filled in are correct and true. Before clicking on the submit button, the candidates must cross check all the details carefully. In case of any discrepancy, JNTU will cancel the candidature of the candidates. Thus, we advise all the candidates to check all their details carefully before final submission.
Print Confirmation page
After completion of application form filling, candidates will be redirected to a confirmation page. Applicants will need to take a print out of the application form, affix a current passport size photograph, and get it attested by any gazetted officer or principal of their last attended college and submit it to the invigilator on the day of the exam. It is advisable to all the candidates to keep their registration number safe with themselves for future reference.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 – Application Fee
An application fee for TS EAMCET 2019 exam can be paid through Debit / Credit Card, TS Online, E-Seva, or Mee Seva. Below we have given the category and course wise distribution of application fee for reference of willing candidates.
|Courses||For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Agricultural||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Engineering & Agriculture (Both Streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
|Engineering||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 – Documents required
While filling the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, candidates will need to submit the documents as mentioned below.
- Candidates will need to submit their caste or reserved category certificate if they belong to SC / ST / BC / PH / NCC / Sports, or any other reserved category.
- Proof of date of birth
- Valid Email id and mobile number
- Hall ticket or admit card of qualifying exam (10+2)
- Income certificate (up to One lakh or more than 2 lakhs)
- Qualifying examination hall ticket or admit card
- Certificate for proof of local status
- S.C or equivalent hall ticket
Comment us below in the comment box your queries related to TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, if any. Our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
All the best!!