TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019– JNTU, Hyderabad will firstly release the preliminary answer key in 2nd week of May 2019, tentatively. TS EAMCET 2019 exam is expected to be conducted in 1st week of May 2019. After four to five days of the conduct of exam, Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) will release the preliminary TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019. Candidates will be able to challenge the preliminary answer key if they found any discrepancies in it. JNTU will duly consider the objections filed by the aspirants, and will then release the final TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019 in the 3rd week of May 2019, tentatively. It must be noted that the TS EAMCET 2019 exam will be conducted in morning and afternoon sessions. Thus, the answer keys will be released for both the sessions. All the right answers to the questions asked in the exam will be given in the answer key. Aspirants will be able to cross check their answers and also evaluate their probable marks using the TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019. Last year, in 2018, the exam was conducted on 4th May, 5th May, and 7th May 2018. On 9th May 2018, preliminary answer key was released by JNTU. Till 10th May 2018, candidates were able to file objections regarding the preliminary answer key released. After considering the objections filed, JNTU released the final answer key on 18th May 2018. Read the complete article to know the dates of release of TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019.
How to download TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019?
- Click on the link to be provided here on this page as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting authority.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the answer key and question paper PDF in the next window.
- It is advisable for candidates to download the answer keys for future reference or you can visit this page whenever you want to access the answer keys.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019 – Important Dates
Before proceeding with how to download and challenge the answer key of TS EAMCET 2019, we advise aspirants to go through the important dates related to the answer key mentioned below. Since the actual dates have not been released by JNTU, below we have given the tabular representation of the tentative TS EAMCET important dates 2019. Considering tentative dates will help the candidates to get an idea of which event will happen when.
|1||TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Date||1st week of May 2019|
|2||Release of Preliminary TS EAMCET Answer Key||2nd week of May 2019|
|3||Last date to file objections and challenge the preliminary answer key released||2nd week of May 2019|
|4||Release of Final TS EAMCET Answer Key||3rd week of May 2019|
|5||TS EAMCET Result 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|6||Issue of TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card||3rd week of May 2019|
How to challenge TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019?
- Aspirants willing to challenge the preliminary answer key released by JNTU must know that they will need to pay Rs.5000 for the same. It is Rs.2000 for SC/ ST candidates.
- Payment of the amount is to be made through either credit card or debit card.
- If the objection raised is upheld, the exam conducting authority will refund the amount of challenge.
- In order to challenge the TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019, the candidates will need to login to the complaint portal using the details mentioned below-
- Payment Reference ID
- Transaction ID
- TS EAMCET 2019 Application Number
- TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019
- It must be noted that the candidates will need to also present a proof in lieu of their challenge, that too before the last date of objection.
- An objection will only be considered by the concerned department if the challenge made will be valid as per the guidelines of the challenge.
- Candidates must note that the challenge can be made only against the preliminary answer key to be released by JNTU. No challenges and objections will be entertained against the final TS EAMCET answer key 2019.
We hope that this information regarding the answer key for TS EAMCET 2019 will prove helpful to you. Comment us below in the comment box your queries related to TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019, if any.
All the best!!