TS EAMCET 2019– The allotment list has been released by the conducting body. The candidates who are allotted seat need to download their allotment letter and complete the process of self-reporting to the allotted institute. Previously, JNTU had started the registration and payment process for TS EAMCET counselling 2019 process. The candidates had to register themselves latest by 1 July and then they had to book the slot for document verification. Previously, the exam conducting body has declared the result of TS EAMCET 2019 exam on 9 June 2019. Earlier, JNTU has started the application process for admission into B.Tech/ B.Tech(IDP)/ M.Tech/M.Pharm/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/ PhD Courses under the 15% quota of FN/PIO/CIWG categories for the Academic Year 2019-20. The exam for engineering admission was held on 3, 4 & 6 May 2019. The entrance exam for agriculture stream was organized on 8 & 9 May 2019. TS EAMCET 2019 exam is organized by JNTU, Hyderabad to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates to various undergraduate engineering courses as offered by the university. Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad will offer admissions to the qualifying candidates to BE, B.Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (BioTechnology), B.Tech (FT), and other courses. Aspirants willing to get admissions to JNTU are advised to register themselves for the exam on or before the last date of the registration process. JNTU will not consider any late applications valid, and thus will not entertain any applications submitted after the last date of submission. it is advisable to all the willing candidates to go through the eligibility criteria described for TS EAMCET 2019 exam by the exam conducting authority. JNTU will cancel the candidature of candidates at any given point of time if found ineligible. Applicants must also keep a track of all the important events and their dates so as to not miss any of them. Below we have furnished all the information related to important dates, the application process, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc. Go through the complete article to know detailed insights of TS EAMCET 2019 exam.
Latest Update: Telangana State Council of Higher Education has released the allotment list on its website, go through the link given below to download the same:
Counselling process has been started with the registration and payment process from 24 June 2019, go through the link given below to check the same:
TS EAMCET 2019 – Quick Review
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019|
|Also Known As||TS EAMCET 2019|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU)|
|Mode of Examination||Online mode|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate Entrance Examination|
Programs Offered through TS EAMCET 2019
Through TS EAMCET 2019, various Agriculture & Medical Courses and Engineering Courses are offered. The detail of offered programs is furnished below:
Engineering Courses (E)
- E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- Tech. (Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Agriculture & Medical Courses (AM)
- Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- Sc. (Forestry)
- V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- Pharm. (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
Dates for entire TS EAMCET 2019 events have been released by the exam conducting authority, thus we are providing here the official TS EAMCET Important Dates 2019 to help the aspiring candidates. Previously, the examination conducting body has announced the date of conducting entrance exam. We advise candidates to go through the dates as mentioned in the table below:
|S.No||TS EAMCET 2019 Events||TS EAMCET Important Dates 2019|
|1||TS EAMCET 2019 online applications start||6 March 2019|
|2||TS EAMCET 2019 application form (last date)||5 April 2019|
|3||Final date to submit filled TS EAMCET 2019 application form with late fee of Rs. 500||11 April 2019|
|4||Last date to submit filled application form of TS EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs. 1000||17 April 2019|
|5||Final date to submit application form of TS EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs. 5000||24 April 2019|
|6||Last date to submit application form of TS EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs. 10000||28 April 2019|
|7||Correction facility availability||6 to 9 April 2019|
|8||TS EAMCET 2019 admit cards||20 April to 1 May 2019|
|9||TS EAMCET 2019 Exam||
|10||Release of TS EAMCET 2019 preliminary answer key||2nd week of May 2019|
|11||Release of TS EAMCET 2019 final answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|12||TS EAMCET 2019 Result||9 June 2019 (Declared)|
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is advisable to all the candidates to go through the TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for the exam. Below we have given the detailed eligibility criteria for the reference of candidates.
- Candidates applying for the exam must be an Indian Citizen or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Applying candidates must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and should also satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
- The minimum age limit is 16 years by the date of commencement of admission, for candidates applying for pharmacy and engineering courses
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission for other courses, and the maximum age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST).
- Candidates should have passed or appearing in 12th, diploma in engineering or equivalent exam with PCM subjects, for engineering, B.Tech (DT, AG & FT) courses.
- Aspirants must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCB subjects securing 45% (40% marks for reserved categories), for candidates willing to apply for B.Pharma program.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- Application forms for TS EAMCET 2019 will be made available by the exam conducting authority in online mode.
- In order to fill the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, the candidates will need to visit TS online centre nearest to them.
- Along with filling the required details category wise, the applicants will also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- In case of any mistake or error, the candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes, as JNTU will open the correction window for the help of candidates.
- On the day of the exam, the candidates will need to submit their application form to the invigilator. Thus, candidates are advised to take a print out of their application form.
- Application process will be considered concluded after the payment of the application fee as mentioned below.
- For candidates belonging to the general category, the application fee is Rs. 500 and it is Rs. 250 for SC & ST candidates.
- Application fee can only be paid via online mode.
- Or willing candidates can also visit the TS online centre to pay the application fee.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Centres
The exam controlling authority that is JNTU has determined the centres where TS EAMCET 2019 going to be held. A few important points about the centers are listed below:
- Hyderabad is divided into 5 zones namely Hyderabad West, Hyderabad East, Hyderabad North, Hyderabad Central, and Hyderabad South- East.
- Once the option is selected, request for change of test zone/ center will not be entertained in any circumstances.
- The exam controlling body reserves the right to add or delete some test zones notified.
- The Convener also reserves the right to allot any test zones other than that opted by the applicants.
To check the completed list of TS EAMCET Exam Centres can be accessed on our separate page for TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Centres.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- JNTU will conduct the exam in online mode, i.e. it will be a computer-based test.
- Exam will be conducted for a time duration of 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Medium of question paper will be in English, Telugu or Urdu languages (as applicable).
- Questions asked in the exam will be objective type questions, i.e. multiple choice questions.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark each will be rewarded.
|Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions|
TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
- Syllabus for TS EAMCET 2019 will be described by the exam conducting authority.
- It will be based on 11th and 12th class syllabus.
- For all the streams, the TS EAMCET syllabus 2019 will be different.
- Questions in the exam will be asked from Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Zoology as per the stream selected.
TS EAMCET 2019 Mock Test
The candidates seeking admission through TS EAMCET 2019 exam must be preparing harder. Such candidates are suggested to take up the mock test to check their preparation. It will also help them to give a final touch to their preparation. The mock test of TS EAMCET 2019 will be released by the authorities for candidates on its official website soon. TS EAMCET 2019 mock test will also help the candidates to know the exam pattern and be familiar with the exam to get a real feeling. Taking mocking test will also boost the confidence of the candidates.
TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
- JNTU has issued the admit cards for the exam to only those candidates who will successfully submit their application forms on or before the last day of submission and will also fall under the eligibility criteria described for the exam.
- Examinees will be able to download their TS EAMCET admit card 2019 in online mode from the official website.
- Candidates must know that it is mandatory to carry their admit cards along with a valid ID proof on the day of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without their admit cards.
- Along with admit card, the candidate will also need to carry the print out of their application form. Application forms must be attested by any gazetted officer.
TS EAMCET 2019 Answer Key
After the conduct of the TS EAMCET 2019 exam, JNTU will release the provisional answer key in online mode. After the declaration of result, final TS EAMCET answer key 2019 will be released. In case of any discrepancy, candidates will also be able to challenge the answer key released by JNTU. For each question candidates will need to pay Rs. 500, it is Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates.
TS EAMCET 2019 Result
- On 9 June 2019, JNTU has announced the TS EAMCET result 2019 in online mode.
- After logging in to the official website using their admit card number, date of birth, and registration number the candidates will be able to access their result and scorecard.
- On the basis of the merit list and scores secured by the candidates, they will be offered admissions to the university.
TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card
After declaring the result of TS EAMCET result, the exam conducting body that is JNTU will prepare a rank card and will post the same on its website. To download the same, the candidates have to enter Hall Ticket No., Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., and Date of Birth. The ranks are given in the order of merit. The candidates are advised to keep the printout of the rank card for future purposes. Rank secured in TS EAMCET 2019 exam will be valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic session 2019 -20 only.
The following details would be mentioned on the TS EAMCET Rank Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s hall ticket Number
- Combined Score in TS EAMCET
- EAMCET Marks- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- EAMCET Weightage
- Father’s Name
- Group Maximum
- Group Total
- Inter Weightage
- Intermediate Percentage
- Local Area
- Registration Number
Criteria for Ranking in TS EAMCET 2019
Candidates who have scored qualifying marks in TS EAMCET and candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, for which qualifying marks have not been prescribed, will be assigned ranking:
- In the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the Normalised marks secured in TS EAMCE and
- 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
Tie-Breaker Criteria in TS EAMCET 2019
While preparing a merit list, if more than one candidate secures the same combined score in the exam, the tie shall be resolved by following the below mentioned rule:
- The total marks secured in TS EAMCET 2019 will be given priority while preparing the merit list.
- If a tie still exist then Marks secured in mathematics in TS EAMCET 2019 will be given priority.
- The marks secured in Physics in TS EAMCET 2019 will be given 3rd
- Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination would also be given preference while ranking.
- If the tie still persists, the older (based on the date of birth) will be given preference over the younger.
TS EAMCET 2019 Cut Off
After declaring the result and rank card, the exam controlling body will prepare and release the TS EAMCET 2019 cut off. The candidates must note that admissions to various engineering courses are done on the basis of TS EAMCET Cut Off scores. The candidates who will clear the cut off will be called for admission. A minimum of 25% marks is required to qualify in EAMCET Telangana. As per the authorities, the cut off for admissions is based on the following factors:
- Number of Registrations,
- Number of seats available,
- Difficulty level of exam, and
- Popularity or demand of the course.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
- Only those candidates will be called for online TS EAMCET counselling 2019 who will qualify the entrance exam.
- JNTU will conduct the counselling and seat allotment process separately for MPC & BiPC streams.
- Candidates will need to go through choice filling and document verification process during counselling and seat allotment process.
- After allotment of seats, the selected candidates will need to download their allotment letter from the official website.
TS EAMCET 2018 Toppers
The candidates appearing in TS EAMCET 2019 exam should also know the topers from the past so that they can also expect to be a toper in the exam. Here in the table below, we have provided a course-wise list of topers from the year 2018:
Toppers in Engineering Courses
|Candidate Name||Rank||EAMCET Marks||Combined Score|
|Ayyapu Venkata Phani Vamsinath||1||150.8790||95.7245|
|Gosula Vinayaka Srivardhan||3||149.9518||95.2065|
|K V R Hemant Kumar Chodipilli||4||149.9848||94.8054|
|Sanikommu Madhan Mohan Reddy||5||148.9300||94.7693|
Topers in Agriculture & Pharmacy and Others Courses
|Candidate Name||Rank||EAMCET Marks||Combined Score|
|Y Sanjeeva Kumar Reddy||2||143.5188||92.2744|
|Muktevi Jaya Surya||5||141.0043||90.8458|
Ques. Can I apply for the exam in offline mode?
Ans. No, application forms for the exam will be available in only online mode.
Ques. While filling the application form, is it mandatory to upload scanned images?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to upload the scanned images of photograph and signatures.
Ques. I mistakenly filled the wrong residential address in the application form. What should I do?
Ans. You will be able to rectify your mistakes during the correction period. The exam conducting authority will open the correction window for the help of candidates.
Ques. When will I be able to apply for the exam?
Ans. Application forms for the exam are available from 6 March 2019.
Ques. What should be done in case any candidate has forgotten his registration number?
Ans. In case any candidate has forgotten their registration number, they must visit the login window and click on the “forget registration number” to retrieve their registration number.
If you have any query related to the TS EAMCET 2019 exam, comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!