Tripura JEE Exam Pattern 2019 will be decided by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination which is the leading body to conduct the exam. The candidates who have applied for the TJEE exam 2019 will have to learn about the pattern of the paper and the syllabus. The exam will be divided into the papers namely Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. The candidates can appear for a minimum of three papers and a maximum of four papers. The total time duration for each paper will be two hours. Each question carries two marks, which means the applicants will get the same on every right answer. There will be no negative marking in this exam. The mode of the exam will be offline where the OMR sheet will be given to mark the answers through black or blue ball pen. The candidates need to maintain the decorum of the examination hall and bring the required documents while appearing for Tripura JEE exam 2019. This article is all about the details of Tripura JEE Exam Pattern 2019, the parameters that will be covered in it like mode of exam, type and number of questions, distribution of marks, general tips for preparation, syllabus and much more.
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern 2019 (Overview)
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern 2019 is mentioned below in tabular form:
|1||Mode of Exam||Offline|
|2||Time duration||90 minutes or 2 hours|
|3||Type of Questions||Objective Questions or Multiple Choice Questions|
|4||Total Number of Questions||150|
|6||Number of papers||
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern 2019 (Details)
- The eligible applicants who are willing to apply for Tripura JEE 2019 need to know about the exam pattern first.
- Tripura JEE exam pattern 2019 involves the layout of the paper, marks distribution, total questions, type of questions, time duration within which the candidates will have to finish the exam, and much more.
- It is necessary to learn about all such details before appearing for the exam.
- With the help of exam pattern, the applicants will be able to solve the paper conveniently.
- The mode of Tripura JEE exam will be offline where the applicants need to use black or blue pointed pen to tick mark the OMR sheet.
- The time duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- There will be total 150 questions in the exam and the total marks will be 300.
The other details of Tripura JEE exam pattern 2019 are as under:
Layout of Paper
- Total four papers will be there and these are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Each section contains 50 questions of 100 marks.
- In group A, there will be the candidates who have opted for technical degree courses and they need to give the papers Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Group B candidates who have opted for Veterinary/Agricultural will have to give the papers Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Group C applicants need to appear for all the four papers.
|Group||Subject or Paper Combination|
|A||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|C||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology|
Distribution of Marks
- The candidates will be given two marks for every right answer.
- The clause of negative marking is not there in TJEE exam.
- The time duration for the exam will be 2 hours.
- All 150 questions will be of Multiple Choice or objective type.
The distribution of marks for Tripura JEE 2019 is mentioned below:
|Paper||Number of Question||Marks Per Question||Exam Duration(in Hours)|
Tripura JEE Syllabus 2019
- It is mandatory for the applicants to learn about the syllabus of the exam also in order to make the best preparation.
- With the help of TJEE syllabus, the applicants will get the clarity on the subjects and topics from which the questions will come in the exam.
- Without knowing about the topics that will come in the exam, how would the candidates be able to prepare for the same?
- The applicants are recommended to apprehend the importance of TJEE syllabus and read about the topics that will be covered in the papers of physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Units and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion
- Gravitation and Satellite
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Heating and magnetic effect of current
- Semiconductor Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Oscillations and Waves
- Alternating Currents
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- The States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- S-block elements
- P-block elements
- Coordination compounds
- D and f-block elements
- Basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogen, oxygen, nitrogen
- Matrices and determinants
- 2D coordinate geometry
- 3D coordinate geometry
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Linear programming
- Cell and cell division
- Living world and diversity of life
- Morphology of plants and animals
- Biology in human welfare and ecology
- Physiology of plants and animals
General Tips for Preparation of Tripura JEE Exam 2019
- Make a proper timetable to study well covering all the topics.
- Plan out for the organized studies keeping the syllabus and pattern of the exam in mind.
- Solve the sample papers of previous years to get the tentative idea of the paper.
- Revise the topics that you prepare in order to recall them for long.
- Do not try to cover everything in a day or two rather start preparing for the exam in advance to avoid any last minute hassle.
- Gain speed in solving the questions within the given time limit.
- Give mock tests to assess your own performance.
- Pay heed to exam pattern and syllabus of TJEE 2019.
- Take the best care of your health during the examination days.
This is the complete detailed information about Tripura JEE exam pattern 2019. In case of any query, you can simply write to us.