Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 will define a set of parameters to be fulfilled by the applicants to sit in Tripura JEE 2019. Tripura Joint Entrance Exam is an entrance exam that is conducted every year on state-level basis. The candidates will be getting admission to various undergraduate engineering courses like B.Tech, B.E. courses in Tripura state after they qualify the JEE exam. Tripura Board of Entrance Exam will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2019. To be eligible, the candidates have to qualify the class 12th standard exam in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board of Tripura or other equivalent boards. The application form will be available from the 1st week of January 2019 and the submission date will be the 4th week of January 2019. The candidates can get admission to various B.Tech colleges and engineering colleges based in Tripura. Exam for Tripura JEE 2019 will be conducted on the 4th week of April 2019. This article will provide all information about Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 which will include details on the basis of the age, domicile, educational background, nationality, etc.
Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on Domicile & Nationality Basis
The candidates who belong to the Indian nation are eligible to apply for Tripura JEE 2019 exam.
The applicants whose parents have been living in Tripura for a minimum of 10 years will be eligible. The candidates who are not the domicile of Tripura but are working for Central Government for about 3 years can also apply.
Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the basis of Age
The candidates have to be of 17-year minimum to be eligible and there is no age bar for applying for Tripura JEE 2019.
Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the basis of Academic Qualification
The candidates should pass 10+2 exam from a recognized board of Tripura state or CBSE or other equivalent board will be eligible to appear for Tripura JEE exam 2019. The candidates should secure 50% marks in 10+2 exam with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The candidates will be selected on the basis of JEE Main 2019 score and the marks obtained in 10+2 exam. The procedure of selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the top rank obtained in JEE exam and according to that merit list will be prepared.
Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the Basis of Seat Reservation
The seat reservation of Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and Other Backwardness Class (OBC) and reserved category like reserved BPL and unreserved BPL will be on the basis of rules regulated by the authorities of the Tripura Board of Entrance Exam.
Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the Basis of Government Employees
The seat for government employees will be based according to the norms laid by the authorities of Tripura JEE Board in the following points:
- The candidates who were born alongside the border of Tripura-Manipur cadre will be eligible.
- The children of Government employees that are severing under highest rank like Indian Administrative Service (IAS) or those officers under Government of Tripura state will be eligible to give the entrance exam of Tripura JEE 2019.
- The students who have passed the 10+2 exam but are not living in Tripura state by birth but their parents have migrated to the state and living there for a period of 10 years will be eligible.
- The ex-servicemen who are living for more than 5 years in Tripura state but their children have passed 10+2 exam from some other board from outside of Tripura state can apply for the application form of Tripura JEE 2019.
- The children of the defense force personnel (like Navy/Army/Air Force) who are currently serving in Tripura state should have stayed for a period of 5 years to become eligible for Tripura JEE 2019. The students should have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized board or equivalent board with science subjects that are mandatory in 10+2 exam.
The above article will provide all information about the Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 and for the latest information, candidates can stay tuned to us.