TNEA Application Form 2019- DTE Tamil Nadu has released the rank list of TNEA 2019 on 20 June 2019. TNEA stands for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission and the admission process is performed by Anna University. The candidates who will qualify the 10+2 exam will be getting admission through TNEA. The admission is conducted on the state level basis and candidates have to go through TNEA counselling process for getting admission to various engineering colleges and institutes in Tamil Nadu state. TNEA doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for providing admission. For getting admission to B.Tech engineering courses, candidates don’t need to qualify any national or state level competitive exam. The students will be selected on the basis of good merit and marks obtained in the 12th standard exam. The application forms of TNEA were available through online mode from 2 May 2019 and the students had to submit the application form before 31st May 2019. However, the students applying from other states through quota admissions are allowed to fill their registration form from 3rd week of June to 1st week of July 2019. The candidate should check the eligibility before filling up the application form of TNEA 2019. The counselling process of TNEA will start from 3rd week of July 2019. The article will give all information regarding TNEA Application Form 2019 such as important dates, the process of filling up the application form and documents required.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body has released the rank list of TNEA 2019 on 20 June 2019, check the same by clicking the link given below:
Important Dates of TNEA Application Form 2019
Below are the important dates, candidates can go through to get an idea about the dates for application form of TNEA 2019. The dates mentioned here are tentative and the exact dates will be available on the official website of Anna University.
|Starting Date of Application Form||2 May 2019|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||31 May 2019|
|Publication of Merit List||18 June 2019|
Steps to fill up TNEA Application Form 2019
- The candidate should get themselves registered with the Anna University website.
- The candidates have to visit the application page link and check the availability.
- Once the application form is available on the mention dates then candidates should fill it up with all personal details.
- The details include name, father’s name, address, mother’s name, mobile number, email Id, date of birth, gender, caste, academic qualification, etc. in the fields mentioned in the application form.
- The candidates have to check the details mentioned are correct as there won’t be correction window date for the making correction in an application form.
- After that process of submission is completed the candidates are required to pay the application fee for the final submission of the application form.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through various online modes like net banking, debit or credit card modes.
- The candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application fee to the address given below:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
- For future use, the candidates are required to keep the print copy of the application form for TNEA 2019.
- The candidates should provide the valid email address and phone number as the communication will be done according to the contact details provided by the candidates.
- The candidates should submit the application form before time as the application form received after the last date will be rejected.
Important Documents required to be sent with TNEA Application Form 2019
The candidates have to send the lists of the documents given below with TNEA Application Form 2019 such as:
- Class 10th standard Mark sheet
- 10+2 or equivalent Mark sheet
- 10+2 admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- First Graduation Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate of scanned copies/electronic form (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (only if applicable)
- Certificate for the Differently able sportspersons (only if applicable)
Application Fee for TNEA Application Form 2019
The application fee for the TNEA 2019 application form can be paid only through online mode. For general candidates, the application fee will be Rs 500 approximately and for candidates who belong to the reserved category like Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) will be Rs 250.
The details given in the above article is about TNEA Application Form 2019. To get the latest information about the application form of TNEA 2019, stay tuned to us.