TNEA Application Form 2019- TNEA stands for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission and the admission process is done under Anna University. The candidates who will qualify the 10+2 exam will be getting admission through TNEA. The admission is conducted on the state level basis and candidates have to go through TNEA counselling process for getting admission to various engineering colleges and institutes in Tamil Nadu state. TNEA doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for providing admission. For getting admission to B.Tech engineering courses, candidates don’t need to qualify any national or state level competitive exam. The students will be selected on the basis of good merit and marks obtained in 12th standard exam. The application form of TNEA will only be available through online and will start from 1st week of May 2019 and the students have to submit the application form before 1st week of June 2019. The candidate should check the eligibility before filling up the application form of TNEA 2019. The counselling process of TNEA will start from 3rd week of July 2019. The article will give all information regarding TNEA Application Form 2019 such as important dates, the process of filling up the application form and documents required.
Important Dates of TNEA Application Form 2019
These are the important dates candidates can go through to get an idea about the dates for application form of TNEA 2019. The dates mentioned here are tentative and the exact dates will be available on the official website of Anna University.
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st week of May 2019|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||1st week of June 2019|
|Publication of Merit List||4th week of June 2019|
Steps to fill up TNEA Application Form 2019
- The candidate should get themselves registered with the Anna University website.
- The candidates have to visit the application page link and check the availability.
- Once the application form is available on the mention dates then candidates should fill it up with all personal details.
- The details include name, father’s name, address, mother’s name, mobile number, email Id, date of birth, gender, caste, academic qualification etc. in the fields mentioned in the application form.
- The candidates have to check the details mentioned are correct as there won’t be correction window date for the making correction in an application form.
- After that process of submission is completed the candidates are required to pay the application fee for the final submission of the application form.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through various online modes like net banking, debit or credit card modes.
- The candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application fee to the address given below:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
- For future use, the candidates are required to keep the print copy of the application form for TNEA 2019.
- The candidates should provide the valid email address and phone number as the communication will be done according to the contact details provided by the candidates.
- The candidates should submit the application form before time as the application form received after the last date will be rejected.
Important Documents required to be sent with TNEA Application Form 2019
The candidates have to send the lists of the documents given below with TNEA Application Form 2019 such as:
- Class 10th standard Mark sheet
- 10+2 or equivalent Mark sheet
- 10+2 admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- First Graduation Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate of scanned copies/electronic form (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (only if applicable)
- Certificate for the Differently able sportspersons (only if applicable)
Application Fee for TNEA Application Form 2019
The application fee for the TNEA 2019 application form can be paid only through online mode. For general candidates, the application fee will be Rs 500 approximately and for candidates who belong to the reserved category like Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) will be Rs 250.
The details given in the above article is about TNEA Application Form 2019. To get the latest information about the application form of TNEA 2019, stay tuned to us.