THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology or Thapar University is a prestigious engineering university situated in the city of Patiala, Punjab, India. The courses offered in undergraduate are B.Tech in Bio-Technology, B.Tech in Electric engineering and B.E. courses. The candidates who want to take admission in Thapar University should check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The application form for B.Tech 2019 in Thapar University will be available from the month of April 2019 and the last date to submit the application form will be on the month of June 2019. The students will be selected on the basis of the rank obtained in JEE Main 2019 exam. There will not be any exam for the B.Tech courses for the candidates who have qualified JEE Main entrance exam. There will be the separate entrance exam for the students who are appearing for B.Tech course and don’t qualify any competitive exam in Thapar University. The dates mentioned here are tentative and candidates will get all the information about THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019 from this article.
Important Dates for THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019
These are the important dates candidates can go through for getting an idea about the application form of B.Tech in Thapar University as the date given in the table below is tentative.
|Starting Dates of Application Form||Month of April 2019|
|Closing Date of Application Form||Month of June 2019|
Steps for filling THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019
THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019 program will be available from the month of April and the closing date of application form will be in the month of June 2019. The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form of Thapar University. The candidates can go through the steps below to know about the process of filling up the B.Tech application form:
- The applicants are required to visit the official website of Thapar University and check for the availability of the B.Tech application form.
- The application form will also be available through offline mode and candidates can get it from the admission department of Thapar University or the application form can be printed from the website and it can be sent through Demand Draft in favor of Thapar University payable at Patiala.
- The candidates should carefully go through the application form on the website and fill it up with details required.
- They should enter details like
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Subject Preference
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Details
- Other Details mentioned on the application form
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the format of JPEG when the application process is completed.
- The candidates should verify the details entered are true and after that click the submit button for submission.
- Then they should pay the application fee for final completion of the application form.
- The candidates should print the application form and submit it with demand draft to the below mention address in case of an offline method:
In-charge Admission Cell
Essential Documents to Carry for THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019
The candidates can go through the table below to know the details about the important documents which are required to be uploaded after filling up THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019.
|Document Required||Uploading Size and Format|
|· Candidates should upload the scanned copy of the photograph with 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm in image and dimension.
· The minimum size of the photo will be from 30 KB to a maximum size of 100KB.
· The photo should be uploaded in JPEG format.
|Signature||· Candidates should upload the scanned copy of signature with the size of 4.5cm X 3.5cm in dimension and image.
· The size of the signature should be of minimum and maximum 20KB.
· The signature should be in ball pen on white paper and uploaded in JPEG format.
|Other Important Documents Required||Candidates should upload important documents like
· JEE Main mark sheet score
. Category certificate
· Birth certificate
· 10+2 mark sheet
· 10th standard mark sheet
· Age Certificate
Application Fee for THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019
The application fee for Thapar University B.tech program will be Rs 1500 approximately. The application fee can be paid both in online and offline mode. For online mode, the fee can be paid through debit or credit card and net banking. For offline mode, it can be paid through demand draft in favor of Thapar University payable at Patiala.
The candidates will be getting the information about THAPAR B.Tech Application Form 2019 and to know about the application form candidates can comment back to us.