TANCET Application Form 2019- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test or TANCET is conducted on the state-level basis by Anna University once in every year. The entrance exam is a gateway to get admission to various postgraduate courses like M.tech, M.Arch, MBA, M.Plan, MCA, and M.E. The candidates who will qualify the TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) will be getting admission to the courses offered in Anna University and other colleges that are affiliated to Anna University. The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The application form for TANCET 2019 will be available from the 1st week of April 2019 and the last date to submit the application form will be on the 4th week of April, expectedly. The admit card will be available when the application form is submitted successfully. The candidates can go through this article to get information about TANCET Application Form 2019.
Important Dates of TANCET Application Form 2019
These are the important dates for the application form of TANCET 2019 and candidates check the table below to get the information about the tentative date of application form:
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||4th week of April 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
Steps for filling up TANCET Application Form 2019
For becoming eligible for the TANCET 2019 exam, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form of TANCET 2019. The candidates can follow the steps below to know the procedure of filling up the application form:
- The candidates are required to get themselves registered before filling up the application form.
- Once they got to register with the website of the university, the application form will be made available.
- The application form will be available from the 1st week of April 2019.
- The candidates need to go to the application form page after getting registered on the official website of Anna University.
- The applicants are required to enter the details asked on the application form.
- The candidates are required to enter the details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, age, gender, correspondence address, permanent address, caste, an educational qualification like 10+2, 10+2+3 qualification details etc.
- After filling up the details, candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the JPEG format.
- Then verify the details entered to be true and click the submit button and it will be submitted.
- Later the candidates have to pay the application fee for the final completion of the application form.
- The candidates have to take the print out copy of the application form for future references.
Important Documents to be uploaded with TANCET Application Form 2019
The candidates are required to upload the following documents after the completion of the application form. The candidates will get all the idea about what to be uploaded, and the required size & format to be uploaded from the table below:
|Document Required||Uploading Size and Format|
|· Candidates should upload the recent scanned copy of the photograph in the maximum size of 100KB.
· The photograph should be uploaded in the image dimension of 3.5 x 4.5 cm on the box provided in the application form.
· The photograph to be uploaded should be in JPEG format.
|Signature||· The candidates should upload the recent scanned copy of signature in the image dimension of 30KB size
· The signature should be done on a white background with the blue or black pen.
· The signature should be uploaded in JPEG format.
|Important Documents Required||The candidates should upload document like 10th, 12th and bachelor degree mark sheet documents, caste certificate, age proof certificate, date of birth certificate etc.|
Application Fee of TANCET Application Form 2019
The application fee is required for completing the process of the application form. The candidates are required to pay the application fee for TANCET 2019 exam through online mode only. The application fee can be paid through net banking, debit or credit card. The application fee for General category will be Rs 500 and for other reserved categories like Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), SCA will be Rs 250 approximately.
The candidates are required to go through the article to get all the information about TANCET Application Form 2019. To know more about TANCET 2019 Application form students can comment below or log in to the Anna University website.