SVUEET Application Form 2019 has been released on 8 April 2019, the candidates who are seeking admission through SVUEET 2019 need to submit the application form on or before 7 May 2019. SVUEET is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Shri Venkateshwara University. SVUEET stands for the Shri Venkateshwara University Engineering Entrance Test. Shri Venkateshwara University Engineering Entrance Test is conducted for both The UG and PG courses that are offered by the college and Institutes affiliated to the SVU. The next Entrance exam of the SVU will be conducted in the last week of May 2019. Candidates who will pass the SVUEET 2019 will be given admission to various B. Tech, B.E., and M. Tech engineering courses. The candidates can also get admission to the integrated course of B. Tech or B. E. and the M. Tech after passing the SVUEET 2019 Entrance Exam. The candidates will require submitting their application form within the allotted time for applying for the SVUEET 2019. After the submission of the application form, all the candidates will be issued their SVUEET admit card 2019. This article discusses the SVUEET Application form 2019. All the candidates will get details regarding the application Form submission procedure, the documents that will be required to be uploaded along with the application form, the application fee of the SVUEET 2019.
Latest Update: The online SVUEET application form 2019 is released on 8 April 2019, go through the link below to fill the same:
SVUEET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
The following are the important dates related to the SVUEET Application form 2019:
|Launch of the Application form||8 April 2019 (Available)|
|Application Form Submission||7 May 2019|
The SVUEET 2019 has begun with the release of the application form on 8 April 2019. All the applicants will be provided a time period of around one month for submitting their SVUEET Application Form 2019. The application forms of the candidates will be accepted until 7 May 2019. No application form will be accepted after the due date.
SVUEET Application Form 2019
The application form of the SVUEET 2019 can be submitted in both online & offline mode. Candidates can submit their application form in between 8 April 2019 and 7 May 2019. All the candidates are requested follow the below-mentioned step to fill up and successfully submit their application form.
The Application form Submission is done in the below-mentioned steps:
- Application Form Filling and Submission
- Documents Uploading
- Application Fee
The first step of the application form submission is registration. The candidates must follow the below-mentioned step for Registering themselves:
- Open the Shri Venkateshwara University official website.
- Go to the Registration Section in the Home page of the Shri Venkateshwara University.
- Here, enter data in all the fields of the Registration Form. Some of the information which would require to be entered in the Registration Form are- Name, Email Id, Date of Birth and Mobile Number
- After entering all this information click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process. At the end of the registration process, the login details of the candidates will get created.
Application Form Filling & Submission
Once, the candidates will get successfully registered they will be required to following the below mentioned steps in order to fill up their application form and to submit it:
- Open the official website of Shri Venkateshwara University (SVU)
- Login to the Shri Venkateshwara University website by the using the login credential which will be assigned to the candidates when they get registered. These login credentials may be either Application Number and Date of Birth or Username and the password.
- Once the candidates will successfully sign in to their account in the official website of the SVU, they will be shown the SVUEET Application Form 2019
- The candidates will require to enter all the asked about details in the application form. All the fields which will be marked with a “*” will be mandatory for filling whereas all the other fields will be optional.
- Once, the candidates will completely fill in the application form they will require to click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
Once the candidates will submit their application form they will be required to upload all the scanned copy of the documents m
entioned on the Application form. The following is the list of documents that must be uploaded along with the application form:
The recent passport size photograph of the candidates must be uploaded. The size of the photograph must be at least 30 Kb and at most 100 Kb in the dimension of 3.5 kb X 4.5 Kb and must be in “.jpg” Format.
The signature of the candidates must be done on a white paper, scanned and uploaded with the size being in between 10Kb and 50 Kb and in the format of “.Jpg”.
The application fee for the SVUEET is Rs. 1000 and can be paid either online through the use of Debit/Credit card or offline through the user of Challan made in the favor of SVU.
Once the candidates will complete all the above-mentioned steps, the SVUEET application form 2019 submission will get accomplished. Once the application form submission will get completed the confirmation page of the application form submission will get generated. All the candidates must take the printout of this confirmation page for reference in the future.